I

heya!!
So guys I'm not wasting yor time on the shocking wedding part.. I'm directly bringing rhe story on main plot coz beating around the bush is not my style
don't worry I'll mention the brief situation about how the wedding took place
now let's goo!!

Finally the day had came i don't know what should I call my self or this day because for every girl wedding is the day of their happiness but for me it's the total opposite.

Everything in my life was so good and perfect a week ago but just 2 days ago it all got up side down, when a sudden arrival of
Liam my sister's husband came with a letter in his hand and kept it in front of my father. The letter which had all the reasons my sister's Madelyn has given for leaving his husband Liam who loved her with all his heart and her new born twins who were just 5 month old. For what just to be with her ex again? ridiculous.

"It's time to go!" listing the words of the person i came out of my bubble and turned my self to face the voice and i came face to face with my best friend Sasha. I took a long breath and nodded my head.

<<time skip>>

"Do you Liam Dressford takes Aaliyah Jesson as yor faithful wife" priest asked to Ethan.
"i do" he said plainly without looking in my direction.
"Do you Aaliyah Jesson takes Liam Dressford to be your faithful husband"priest asked to me. "i do" in a normal tone.
"Form the power given to me by god I pronounce you husband and wife" priest declared " You may kiss the bride"

At this I face him and there was nothing in his eyes not a single sparkle glint nothing that time i knew the gravity of situation i have putted on me. It's a deep pit i have thrown my self in and I don't know how to come out of it. I heard hootings and cheering.
Okay so its over now. hush!!
I let out a sign and stepped over the steps of stage and went to the twins who were holding their hands out for me from their nannies arm. I went to them and took both or them in my arms and left kisses all over their faces resulting then in giggling. I smiled at them. After their birth these boys always stayed with me only they didn't go to their mother too it was no like she ever paid any notice to them. All day they stay with me.
Someone cleared his throat and I looked in the direction of voice and found my newly husband looking at me and then the boys.
"Take the boys home" he said to their nannies."and you" said to me "follow me". I nodded my and after giving the boys to Their nannies I followed him to his car and we took off for home.The ride to home was silent and giving both of us our space.

After 30 mins we got home and as I entered the home I was welcomed with voices of baby crying I looked in the direction form where the voice was coming and went toward it running not caring what would be Liam thinking I needed to see if my babies was fine what made them cry. I reached to their room and found their nannies trying their best to make them shut but it was resulting in more cry.
I took them in my arms and rocked them back and forth after sometime they stopped crying i kissed them all over their face and they giggled after rocking them back and forth for sometime they slept.I took them to their crib and slide them in it after kissing both theirs head i turned and found Liam at the door he looked at me and left.
I watched the time it was already midnight and i was very tired. Looking last time at the twins I slipped off of their room quietly and went toward Liam's bedroom or should I say our bedroom It's not like will be doing their something it will only provide me bed to sleep and a wardrobe for me that's it.
I opened the gate of bedroom amd found Liam already sleeping on bed. I went to bathroom took bath and did my business and went out of the bathroom only to find Liam not there. I checked all over the room at the end didn't found him then suddenly I Heard giggles and went to twins room found Liam tickling Tyler.
"what are you doing here?" Liam's husky amd deep voice intrupted me.
"I was looking for uh an-" i tried to complete my words bit got cut off by him " you don't have to worry about me don't think your my real wife" he saud and putted Tyler in the crib and left.
I let out a sign and thought my life would be liek this form now on. I went to Tyler's crib and found him sleeping. I went to my bedroom and laid on bed and sleep took over me.