XIX.

Aaliyah's POV

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

There was an annoying sound. What's this sound? Olease can someone make it silent!

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

A groan left from in between my lips. I tried to move but I was not abke to move anything. I tried again but then suddenly my head started to ache as if someone is hitting me with different heavy objects from all over  the direction to my head.

"Aahliyah!" came a voice. I don't know whose voice was that but it did seem familiar.

"Ali!" fhe voice came again but my head started to ache more. I groaned again.

"DOCTORS!!" the owner of the voice shouted which to me felt like my head is going to burat any moment and then the blackness surrounded me.

---------------

Something was poking on my head. It felt like it was very soft or delicate because every time it poke me it bends away.

There was small hand shaking my face but it caused my head to ache again. I groaned as my head ached more.

Suddenly the hands stipped shaking me but again as I tried to move my self black dots appeared in my front of my eyes. Although my eyes were shut but it was like I was falling in a dark pit which was very deep.

------------

Something warm was above my face. I tried to turn my face but in when I did this time I was able to move my self but there was something that touched my head. Something hard yet it felt soft.

I tried to open my eyes but I didn't got anything in result. I tried again but groans left my parted lips as the light was making it difficult to open my eyes.

"Ali" came a whisper.

I tried hard to open my eyes but couldn't. I wanted to cry. I was so helpless that I can't even move myself nor I can open my eyes. A tear slipped out of my eyes.

A warm hands or rather a thumb came and cleared it of.

A sigh was out.

" Don't cry babe. You are gonna be alright" came the whisper.

" I'm here. Like everytime. Please just don't leave me ever. I'm not gonna survive without you. Please!" it all came in whisper.

I tried to stop myself from tearing but I couldn't do anything. Pathetic. I can't move myself, I can't open my eyes, I can't recognise the voice although it's too much familiar to my ears, I can't control my emotions. I can't do simple things.

" No, no, no! I said you don't have to cry babe. I'm here. I'll make everything right this time. I promise. Just don't leave me ever. I'll do anything you say. Just don't go leaving me. You always wanted my attention. See I'm here giving my all day and night. I haven't attended a single call. I was here all the time every second."

" I know you can hear me that's why I'm saying this all and I also know once you open you eyes you won't listen to me. But I want you to listen me. Just this once. I promise you I'm not gonna lie this time."

" Please! please! Please!please!" he ownerof the voice was repeating it all again and again and it was also the last thing I heard beafore falling back to the darkness.

------------

There was someone screaming and was hitting me on my shoulder, forehead and cheeks. I am not able to understand the what the voice is trying to say so I foucused on it some more.

"M--m--"

"M--m--y" the voice was getting clear now.

"Mommy" the voice screamed again making me open my eyes with bewilderment. The sudden white light attacked my eyes causing me to close my eyes. I then opened it carefully and slowly.

The first thing my eyes caught was that I was on bed. Then my eyes went around the room. I was in hospital.

Huh! How I hot in tje hospital?

I felt something or someone bouncing bear me. My eyes travelled to the direction and I found My Duos.

"Mommy" both Ty and Noah said in unison. Really sometime I feel like they want others to believe that they are really twins although they have different characters.

I smiled and tried to sit up. After 2-3 minutes I was finally able to sit. I reached toward both of them but due to my weakness I first held Ty and made him sit in my lap and then I did same with Noah too.

"Heyi! babies" I said in a hush voice.

They smiled toward me and leaned a little onnmy chest. I kept my hands on their head securing it.

" How are you both. Did you guys have your tummy full?" I asked and they giggled. Hearing their giggle I started tickling them.
Their laughter made the room full of laughters. In between our laughs the door of the room opened but I failed to notice it.

" Enough boys! Let you mother rest now" came a voice. The same voice that was calling me and saying things in my sleep. I thought it was all dream. But now I recognise the voice.

Shit!!

To check my suspicions I turned my head slowly in the voice's direction and there. He was standing all tall beside my bed. Hands in pant pocket. Same black eyes, same black jet hair.

There was standing MR. IVAN VERSICCO in all his glory.

I sigh out.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him in a whisper.

" Taking care of you what else babe" he said while sitting on the side chair with a little smile on his face.

" But don't have to-" he cutted of me.

" I want to" he said while placing a little soft kiss at tje corner of my mouth. I was shocked. I kept staring at him and then my anger bursted on him.

" YOU CAN'T TOUCH OTHERS WIFE LIKE THIS"

" I'm not touching anyone's wife. I'm just taking care of my wife." he said with clenched teeth and the way he said "my wife" it sounded kind of possessive.

I was too shock.tomsay something. The words were moving my head back and fro. It  was like my mind was a tape recorder which was repeating his words again and again. As  his words got in my head. I opend my mouth to say but got shutted up from the sound of door opening.

" Oh! I was waiting for you only."

_______________________________________

Heya guys!!

I hope the update was worth your wait.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.
And do tell me how did you like it or there os something that's not giving with your point.

Do vote, comment and add it to your reading list.

xoxoxo