V

Aaliyah's POV
"No"
"Mommy"
"N-no-o"

I like listing both of my little princes giggling and laughing. It work as a stress booster. After talking to Liam I came to my babies and then shoo!! all my anger, frustration,stress turned into a smile because of my these two little lucky charms.

"Aaliyah" I heard Liam's voice behind me. I turned and saw him leaning on the door. I frowned. Now what does he wants??
He didn't said anything. It turned toward my twins and continued plating with them.
"Aaliyah" I turned toward Liam but still he didn't said anything. I was half way turned toward twins when a hand on wrist turned me in my previous direction. I followed the hand and looked toward Liam.
"Liste-" he was cutted off by Noah
"Mommy" Noah said and got on my lap brought his hands to my neck and folded it around me.

I turned my face toward Liam confused. He too was confused from Noah's behaviour. Then he turned towards me.

"I was say-" again he was cutted off but this time Tyler was the one. He too came to me and rested his head on my chest and started nuzzling his cheek on me. I tried to pry their hands but they weren't letting me go. Liam's tried after me but they were not at all ready to leave me.

" Boys leave her Daddy wanna talk to her" Liam said.
"Mommy" both said in unison with getting theke hold more tight on me if that was possible.

They are too strong even if they are just of 5 months!!

"Babies listen to me I have to talk to her" Liam saod again but they didn't react.
" Both of you let her go" Liam said in a strict tone but none of them bulged.

Liam sighned and came to other side of the bed and said beside me. I turned my face toward him but a pair of little hands came to face and turned it into it's direction I looked and found Tyler smiling wide. Then he gave me a peck on my lips. I was confused not because they were doing it first time but because they were doing it infornt of their father. why are they doing it?? Then Noah came in my view and gave a kiss on my right cheek. Are they claiming me as oy their. They are soo possessive over me.
I started laughter at their way of showing that my time is only theirs.
"Hey my little princes mommy only loves you both no need ro worry" I cooed and kissed both of them on all over their face.

" Let me talk to your Daddy"
"Mommy" they again said in unison and tighten their hold on me again. I sigh escaped from my mouth.They aren't going to let me talk to him.

Liam tried to pry them,bribe them, strictly told to leave me too..but they were ignoring him as if he wasn't there.
Okay!! this was funny to watch!!

After 15 20 trying but getting null result Liam got up from bed and went out.

It was 6 pm the twins were asleep.I checked Liam's study,room,garden but he was not in the house so I thought he went outside for some work. I went to kitchen.

"Hey Mia! what's yor plan for today?"
"Not much just some salad,soup and stuffed chicken. How does it sounds?"
" It's sounds good. May I help you with this."
"Yeah sure,if you wants to"
I helped Mia for dinner and now it's past 9 but Liam hadn't came home till now. Generally he comes home around 8 but today he hasn't .It got me worried.
Where is he? Must be in his office. Such a workaholic ass he is!! Man!! I groan. It's about 11:30 now. I didn't do dinner because I don't like eating alone.I went in living room and sat on sofa waiting for him.

I heard door opening. I Opened my eyes. I don't recall falling asleep. I got up and took a look at watch it was 3:45 am. Then Liam came in my vision all drenched in rain, shoulder downed,face toward floor and a little imbalance. I frowned. Ehy is he like this?? Where were he? wasn't he in his office?

"Liam" I called him but he didn't react.
"Liam" I called him this time a little louder he looked in my direction. He's eyes all red and wet with tears? I went to him and held himby his shoulder and got him up in bedroom.

" Liam where were you?"
Silence
" How did this happend?"
Silence
" Liam say something. Why are you late and why did you drank soo muc of alcohol. You are reeking of it."
Silence
"Liam look at me. Say something. What happened to you?"
He looked at me then suddenly he hugged me and stated sobbing in my neck. I was shocked but he was crying but why?
"Liam tell me didi something happened?"I again asked him.
"She left me. After every- evrything I-I had done fo- for her she lef- leaved m- me" in between his sobbing and hiccuping he said. I hugged him tight too.

"Calm down Liam" but he just sobbed in my neck and blabbered everything. In between his blabbering and sobbing I somehow managed to bring him to bed while hugging him because he was not letting me leave. Everytime I try he would tight his hold on me.
I managed to make him sit on bed and covered us with blanket. He was still hugging me tight and sobbing. I started playing with his hair with one hand and with other I was rubbing his back to make him relax. After a long time he finally relaxed . I turned my head back a little to see his face and found him asleep. I carefully parted his hands from me and kept his hand on his pillow carefully not to awake him and left tje bedroom. I went to kitchen and putted the food back in the refrigerator.

Why? After having so much of wealth, World full of luxury in her feet and a man who kiss the ground she walked. She left him just for his ex? what the hell men!! I knew she was mean to me since childhood but this was unexpectedly. How could she Liam with her two little angles who ere just 4 and a half month.This is not fair!! How could a person dot this to the latter if he\she loves the latter so much as she used to claim it.

Thinking all this while I didn't realised I had reached to the room back. I went to bed snd saw Liam frowning and beads of sweat on his forehead. He sure is having a nightmare.
I went close to him and caressed his hair. He relaxed so I patted his forehead. Then I remembered he still is in his wet clothes. I started backing off from bed to turn the heat on but he suddenly grabbed my hand and clutched it to his chest tight. I tried to pry it but he was too strong to me even in his sleep. I signed and then took my legs out of the blanket and wrapped the blanket around him in double.

Then I kept my head next to his as my eyes stated dropping.