XII

How can it be? Why this now? After 2 years when I was finally getting happy it had to be now?? but bow what does he want?

Aaliyah's POV

Something warm was coming on my face. 'Hmm'. I love this warmth. I moved my body to the side of the warmth to get much of it.After sometime the warmth was getting too much for me bear. It felt like my face and neck area is burning. I groaned and turned off of it side. After sometime I felt burning sensation again but this time on my back and it was enough for me to wake me up from my sweet sleep.

I saw the window was open and the sunlight was coming from it. "Freaking morning sunlight" I groaned. Finally cursing the sun some more I got up and went to the bathroom for my morning routine. I came out of the bathroom with a fluffy cream coloured towel wrapped around me. I went toward the closet door. I kept my hand to push it but it opend own it's own. I furrowed my eyebrows to see how the hell it opened on it's own. My eyes met with the brown ones.

" Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed and turned myself away from Liam.

"Oh shit! shit!" Liam exclaimed.

"I-I..uh.." no word came out of his mouth.

" Look I'm sorry. I didn't knew you will come here." he said

" huh? Why will I not come here?"

" No, no I didn't mean it like that. I actually I..uh.." he didn't have any word to say.

" Leave it! It was just a coincidence. Don't need make fuss of it." I said looking toward him by my side line.

" Ye..yeah you're right" he said rubbing his neck.

I waited.
One minute.
Two minutes.
Five minutes.

" Will go now I have to change. I can't roam around just in towel in case you were thinking." I snapped at him.

" Oh yes..Yeah. I'm going you can change now." he said . I heard his footsteps then the opening of door.

" I'm out" he said and then I heard door closing. I sigh.

Liam was having his breakfast. He was about to leave for office
Should I ask him? What if he says no! But I want it!! ohhakyy! take a deep breath Aaliyah you can do it. He can't say no to you.

I looked at him and said.
" Iwanttohaveasmallpartyfortwinturning6months." I said all in one breath. Liam looked up at me with his furrowed eyebrows trying to figure out what have I blurred out to him jut a min ago.

"Did you said something" he asked pointing his spoon at me.

I smiled sheepishly at him and said " I want to have a small party for the twins for turning 6 months" this tike I said with proper space and in small and clear words.

"When?"

"huh!"

" When are you planning to do it and which person are you inviting?"

" It's in 2 days and with your family. Your mom,dad and cousins."

"Our"
I looked at him with my puzzled face.
" It's our family now. Our mom and dad. And it's fine with me. Because we haven't met them after out marriage."

"Yeah you are righ- WAIT!! does it mean you are allowing me?"

" It's it clear?"

" Oh Thank you! thank you! thank you soo much" I said as a mantra and kissed his cheek which caused him to stop his hand with the bite he was going to have in the middle of air.

He looked at me with god knows what emotion then I saw that emotion change into anger. I gulped soundly.

" I- I'm sor-" I tried to say but got cut off.

" SHUT UP" I flinched at his sudden high bursted voice. He looked at me with anger for a min then took his blazer and bag gor office. In less then 2 min he was out of my sight.. I sign through my mouth.

What's the issue with him. I was just showing a gesture as a thank you! But he has to shoe his anger because with shouting how his food will digest? One minute he is sweet with me and the other he is like a raging bull.

I scoffed. Raging bull. I thought and then burest out laughing.

Okay! Now everything is fine. Ty and Noah are full, diapers changed, bathed, their toys with in their reach, and most importantly slept soundly. Now I can go and ship for their 6 month party.

Oh! How xam I forget this. I palmed my hand on my forehead and to find my phone. I opened it and called the twins nanny.

Liam thought he will say and I will obey.Okay I will but i can't leave this dynamic duo alone on Mia. It may end she taking rest for a week. Then it'll be too much for me to handle.

After confirming that they'll here in 15 mins. I went to change and came out with wearing a white top having vertical black strips on it amd black jeans with a high ponytail. I smiled at my reflection.

I left the house after making sure that everything is okay if the twins okay for 5 times. Then I started walking toward the mall. Actually it is near and I too wanted to walk.

I reached the ma in 20 mins and the mall was busy as always. I forst went to babies shop for clothes,toys, then at gift shop. My stomach growled when I was near the food court. The aroma of spices, gravy, cheese everything just made me more hungry. I went to one of the booth and settled for fish and chips with lemonade.

I was waiting for my food when I felt like someone was eyeing me. I furrowed and took a lokk around me but I didn't m
found anything suspicious.

Maybe it's just my imagination.

My phone made a 'ping' sound. I look at the notification. It was a message from the unknown no. I furrowed eyebrows and though who could be it. I opened the message and there it was written.

" Missing me? Don't worry I'm just around the corner. ;)"

I looked around myself repeatedly but there was no one. I stood up and started collecting my thing when I heard another 'ping'. I took and read thr message.

"Going somewhere?"

I gulped with fear and confussion in my eyes the suddenly it started ringing but this time with another unknown number....

__________________________________

Heyaa guyss!!!

So how's was the chapter? What do you think why is Aaliyah have fear in her eyes with confusion??

And who is the new entry in Liam and Aaliyah's life from Aaliyah's past??

Do tell me how you like the chapter.

Aaaand Do vote, comment and share your views. :)

Will ne back with an update in 2 3 days!!!

Till then take care have a good week (๑♡⌓♡๑)