XV.

" The is still to be done Mrs. Dressford" He said doing same as me with my name. With dissatisfaction in his eyes showing clearly.

It's going to be a long night!!!

His voice.A little rougher and heavier than earlier but still he does nit have the command in his voice like Liam have. But then I haven't seen him talking nicely to anybody. Not even to Ty and Noah. My poor babies!!. But then he have a lot of burden on his single set of shoulder. He doesn't have time for himself only. And after the remark my sister has left on his heart he has buried himself in his work alot.

"Aaliyah?" Liam's voice brought me out of my thought land. If it is even a word. Anyways I turned toward Liam.

"Yes"

"Where are the twins?"

" Oh, they are in their cot in their room. They looked tired so I made them sleep."

" Oh, okay. I thought to introduce twins with Mr. Versicca." My eyebrows furrowed. Why does he wants the twins to meet him. It's not like he'll be living with us? or Is it?

"Ohkay! Then let me get them to you". I said stretching my okay a little bit.

" No it's fine I'll go and fetch them." Liam said and kissed me on the cheek then went upstairs. I followed him till my eyes can not reach him thinking that he will turn any moment and will take with him or would say anything for not leaving me here alone with MR. BLACK EYES.

" He's gone" Mr. Black eyes said.

It turned to him.Not matching his eyes. I nodded.

" Yeah! I should go now." I said and turned to leave him. I felt a hand restricting me from moving. I turned to a hand on my wrist which I followed and his owner is obviously none other than Mr. Black eyes. I sigh out.
Turning my body completely toward him. I tried to snatch my hand from his grip but he only tightened his hold.

" What are you doing" I whisper-yelled. Then looked at my surrounding if anybody is watching. But thnaks to god everyone was busy with their conversation. Taking advantage of my distraction from him. He started dragging me toward the other end of the house where no one was there.

" What are you doing Mr. Versicca" I said with a little irritation in my voice.

" Mr Versicca" he said with amusement. Now what! he is finding his name amusable." It's been a little while I heard it from you" He paused and rested his hand on his chin as if he was in deep thought with his other hand in his pant pocket and then he said.

" But as much as I remember. I had told you I don't like you calling me with my lastname didn't I?" his voice showing the calm and irritation at the same time.

" I don't recall it" I said crossing my arms over my chest and turning my head away from his direction.

" Hm but I do recall you not giving you permission to be around any men" His voice showing his anger but he said it with a very calm demeanor.

" That man is not anyone but my husband and I don't take orders about what I should do and what I shouldn't Mr. Versicca" I replied applying a little pressure on my husband and my voice showing my agitation for his words.

" Oh, so now you are defending your so called husband who doesn't even know a single thing about you." his words made my body go stiff. I turned my head back toward him. My eyebrows furrowed. Before I can reply my phone started ringing. I looked at him. Liam's call was coming. He must be calling me after not finding me in the hall.

Mr Black eye took two strides and came nose to nose with me. His eyes flickering on my lips and then to my eyes for a minutes. The he closed his eyes. Opening them again revealing his black eyes which have silver specks he said.

" Don't I'm not aware of your situation amore.  I had always followed you and will continue to do it. He said and took a step back giving me a last overview he tunred and went back to the way he dragged me.

" It's not easy to get away from my catch" he finaly said with his back toward me and finally leaving me alone he went off.

I stood there blinking my eyes. One.Two.Three times and then his words got in my brain. Followed? always? does he mean these 2 years too when I was away from him? catch? I thought after his stunt I'm free from him? did he kept his eyes on me everytime? does he-. My thoughts got disturbed by my phone. Liam's call was there.

Oh yeah. I forgot about him. He must be needed something for babies. I sigh out and started making my way to my husband.

Husband. Mr.Black eyes word came to my mind. Indeed he was right my husband doesn't have any idea about my life and me. What have I done, What was my life, What I was before being his wife. But I know about him everything. He's habit of not going office without a tie, always moving  broccoli out of his plate and low amount of chilies otherwise he'll be coughing his life out.

Huh! and they say couples are made in heaven!!!

---------------------------------
              CONGRATS GUYS🥳🎉
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOU PEOPLE TO MAKE MY STORY HAVE 1.36K VIEWS. You guys are awesome.
❤️❤️ WE ARE 1K FAMILY NOW❤️❤️

A littles shorter than other chapters but not that much.

And I have changed the way of writing so tell me if you are able to connect with the story now or If I need anything else to add.

And
What do you people think about Liam and Ali's relationship.

Did you like Mr. Versicca?

Do comment, vote , add ot to your reading
list and do follow the story like this.

xoxoxo