XXVII

I'm back guys!!!

Although my college thing is still not cleared up but now it's more sorted. It was really pain in the ass. I mean choose the course and fhen college ghen check if the college have your course or not and blah blah, you all know the drill.

Anyways, thankyou so much for your patience till the date, the story has gone so much on and off. I know I sometimes piss you guys with no updates to the story.

Soo, Let's get Started.

Lia's POV.

Liam left for the office two hours ago with his carrots pilled up at the corner of his plates. I don't what issue does he have with carrot. I know ge doesn't like them, that's why I don't boil them. I add them in the salad but still he have problem.

I was cleaning behind the twins as they are sleeping now after their food and play. They surely must get tired after revoking heck in the house. All the toys and clothes scattered everywhere.

The ping of my phone disturbed me out of my thoughts and from the antics of the twin.

"Can we meet?" a message from a familiar number.

"Why?" from me.

" Just to talk." came the reply.

I took a deep breath. There should not be any issue for just taking.

"Sure." I replied.

" Great. Meet at the cafe."

I exhaled a sigh, that cafe.

I called twins babysitter amd told her to come for the time being I'm out. It's good that the twins are sleeping now otherwise O wouldn't be able to go, they are really possessive at this age, I don't know what they'll do when they grow up. Just hopi g for the good.

I chnaged into a white check dress which eneded up my knees at mid thigh, white a square neck and thin strips and a side small cut on my left thigh. I carried a big size denim jacket with me and white sneakers. Keeping my hair open I did a natural and light makeup.

The babysitter came while I was getting my makeup done so I checked upon the twins, still sleeping, getting my phone I walked out of the house.

"Mam" said Lewn.

"Hi, Lewn" I said with a smile.

Lewn was the driver. He was in his mid fourtees I guess. Very sweet but still with stoic face. Like Employer, like employee.

"Sir said to drive you around if you anywhere."

"Oh! no need, I'm just going to the cafe"

"Sir said to drop you."

"Okay!"

I told Lewn the address of the cafe and we were there in about 20 mins.

" I'll wait for you, just call me when you are done or come to the parking. I'll be there only." Lewn said when I was out of the care. I nodded and went inside the cafe.

As I entered tbe cafe everything came with a rush to me. Every talk, every laugh, very memory. It was all playing infornt of my eyes just like a movie. How it a started and how it all ended. Heaving out a sigh I took a look around the cafe. Sti the same with lights, the aroma, the tables, the plants, even the workers, and the vibe. It was all still the same, the odd one was me I guess.

I looked around for the table and there was table around this table with window and with privacy at the corner of the cafe. The seat was still the same. I took of for that table. I resigned myself in the seat.

Looking out side of the window, a memory came to me.

I was new in this area, shifting out of my parents house for the college is a very exhausting.

After roaming around the area for about 2 weeks now I'm familiar with my surroundings a little bit. I found out this cafe named Amy's Cafe. In the past I had crossed it a few time but never had the time to test it out. Today I was so memorised with the aroma coming form it, I just can't resist.

The chiming of the bell indicated the presence of me. I looked around the cafe the tables were placed in a cozy and warm way, giving out the vibe of relaxation and laziness but with the lighting like a fairy tail it was looking just out the world. It was like through the gate of this cafe you entered into a different world, where everyone is just having the time of their life sith smile and laughing and absorbed in their own world.

I walked to choose my coffee, but there was so many options that I got confused about my choice and there were more than half which I didn't even knew.

A voice from behind me said.

"If I were you I would choose a Mazagran"

I looked at that option and the ingredients included rum. I made a face.

" I don't know about rum" I said sti looking at the options.

" Give it a try" came the reply.

I turned around to fiind the owner of the voice only to be connected with black orbs. They were so black the lights from the cafe was reflecting on them. His eyes were shining. I don't if it was just the lights or in real. I moved my eyes away from his eyes and took in his appearance.

He had balck jet hair also and was looking fit form his clothes sticking in some places not very fir and not very loose, just the right. He was looking around my age.

"Okay then, I'll give it a try." I said with a smile to him.

We gave out our orders I chose what he said Mazagran and him choosing Irish.

We looked around for the seat. We found a seat in the corner of the cafe with privacy and a beautiful window view.

"By the way I'm Alliyah"

" I'm Cedric Verssica"

"Hey" a familiar voice called me out the memory.

I turned around and replied.

"Hello, Mr. Verssica".

-----------------

Heya!!

Love you guys

Do vote and comment.✨