XX.

" Oh! I was waiting for you only."

I watch as a man enters through the door.

"Hi. I'm doctor Mathew." the man said with a smile.

"hi" I replied in a small voice.

" So how are you feeling now?" he said checking my tubes.

" I just have a headache"

" and I suppose you are experiencing weakness also"

"yeah"

"When you slipped you hit your brains back side that is hind brain. It maintains all your memory related,your body posture and your other motor activities. So you will have a little difficulty in future till a week or so. I have prescribed you your medicines tale them on time and take a lot of rest."

"okay! thnak you doctor." I said with a smile.

" And I must say I'm very thankful to god that you woke up your husband really raised the whole hospital on his head." he said with a chuckle.

I looked back at Ivan he was playing with twins.

" You take rest and don't forget your medicines." he said and exited.

" Where is Liam?" I asked Ivan.

" He's at the other side of the world." he replied simply.

" Why? I-I mean when did he left for it?"

" The same day you were lying on the floor having your own blood surrounding you." he said and sent me a glare.

" So he don't know about it?" I asked him.

" No"

"Why?"

" Because I want to take care of my wife myself. And I'm regretting leaving you alone with him."

"Bu-" I didn't get to complete the sentence. The door opend or actually was slammed.

I turned my whole attention toward the person and I can't beleive he was there Standing with his hands in his pant pocket.

What the hell!

Liam!

What is he doing here? But Ivan said that he was out of the country. How did he came this fast?

I turned my head toward Ivan and saw he too was standing with having same posture as Liam was having. The twins were now sleeping peacefully.

But Wait! wasn't he playing a min ago with the twins. And how can they sleep this easily. They never did this with me!

Liam took a full look on me and then turned his head toward Ivan. They both nodded toward each other in acknowledgment. Liam took slow steps toward me and was standing at a finger distance with me just in a second.

" How are you?" his deep voice can easily be heard around the room as it was all silent now.

Silence.

"How are you sweetheart? I'm asking something" I looked toward him and there was an emotion in those brown eyes.

" I'm fine" I said to him.

" What did the doctor said?" he asked to which I replied all the things to him while he was checking me and inspecting my bandage which was on my head.

"hm. Did you ate something?" he asked. I shaked my head in a "no". He sigh out and stood up to call someone but Ivan stoped him and said that he will make arrangements for it.

When Ivan left the room for making the food arrangements. Liam came and sat on my bed taking my hands in his he started making  small circles.

" I'm sorry!" he said. His voice coming in a whisper.

"huh?" It just slipped out of my mouth.

" I shouldn't have done it. I don't know what came on me that I behaved so recklessly."

" It's okay!" i said to him keeping my other hand on his.

He came and kissed on my both cheeks and then at my forehead. It was soft and a lingering one. When he came face to face with me he kept looking at him as if he was trying to say something or was struggling im telling me something. After a minute or so he stood and a sigh lft his lips.

He walked toward the twins and kissed their forehead and took them silently in his arms carefully so that they don't wake up.

I kept looking at him. I didn't realised when I slipped in the darkness.

___________________________________________

Hey readers!!

Hope so you will the update and thanks for sticking with this book till now.

Enjoy!!

Do comment, vote and add it i your reading lists.

Till next time be safe and carefull.

xoxoxo