XXV.

Liam's P.O.V

What is up with you today? You sound in a very good mood today."

" If you knew bella" I mumbled to myself.

"Did you said anything?"

"No bella nothing you need to know now."I said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"No seriously, what is up with you today? Did something happened?" Bella asked with a frown.

"I'm just happy. Don't you want me to be happy?" I said while relaxing her brows with my thumb.

"No! I-I mean yes! ugh!! leave it. Let me make you something quick" she said while checking the fridge, and then she turned and again said " and then in dinner will eat something good and delicious. It's been a while I had something good to myself".

I smiled at her. I don't what it is but I just don't care. I like to see how she smiles at with full content after all the things I have done to her and takes soo good care of my children. I don't want to lose her just now. We haven't began to know each other that much how can I just let her go!

I started walking toward her and placed my hands above her which were cutting the vegetables.

"Leave it. I'll make you someth-" her laugh suddenly cut me off.

"what?"

"You-you gonna cook me something? Have ever entered the kitchen?"

"Yes! I know how to make rice, sandwich and I know how to boil water as well as to make coffee"

"Yeah! well that is not enough. If I was the one to know these things only you wouldn't be here standing with me. You'll be out there in an expensive restaurant having a fistfull of food for dollars"

"Ohkkay! that's enough. I'll just go and be with the twins you cook. No need to say those hurtful words to me" I said with placing my hand on the heart, faking pain.

She laughed and slapped me on the shoulder lightly.

"Ouch!"

"Just go" she said.

I went upstairs in the twins room.

"Hey guys! How are you both?"

Both the boys looked at me and their eyes were like ' is he crazy?'

"What?"

Both of them resumed playing with their toys.

"Okay then, continue you boys! I'll in the study doing my thing" I said and got out of the room.

I was sitting in my study room which contains a big black leather chair and a maghony colour desk in fornt of ot with two small chairs for the other person on the opposite side of the table. The room was covered with racks and racks of book most of them includes economics, statistics amd other business related and current affiars books. There was only few books of other authors which were novels, as long as I remember there is no romance novel, it's all either thriller or serial killing but then some of these books do have the romance here and there but that's all.

This room is like my safe zone. If not anywhere you will find me here for sure other than doing my office related work sometimes I just sit here. This plce gives me the calm that no place can give other than nature ofcourse, the wind and freshness of nature is not comparable to anything.

"Liam come down, lunch's ready" Lia's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Why they don't come to me?" I said while walking down the stairs. The twins were on her both arms.

"I don't know, ask them."

"Hm..is mama more beautiful than daddy?" I asked while looking at Ty. He looked at me for seconds than at Lia and then he smiled.

"Huh?" I looked at Lia for some explanation but she only shrugged her shoulder. I nodded and headed to the lunch table.

"So, what do we have here?" I said while pulling the chair back.

"Now, this the last word of yours. Don't talk while eating" I looked up at Lia when she said it.

"Why?"

"Because it's not good while eating. The food can get stuck in your osephagus or can go down the wrong pipe, which will choke you an-"

" I understand. I understand. Let's start then."