VII

Heya guys..
Sorry for not updating tomorrow..
But the update is now here..
Hope you all like it😻
------------------------------------------------------------
Aaliyah's POV

It's 6o'clock in the evening. Noah and Ty are sleeping upstairs in their nursery. Liam is working in living room with his laptop on his lap and files scattered everywhere as a hurricane has just passed from there.Me? I'm in the kitchen helping Mia for dinner.

"Aaliyaaahhh!!" Liam yelled from somewhere in between his files.I sighned and started walking toward him.
"AALIYAH!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.
"I'm here no need to yell as if I'm in different country" I said as I stood in front of him. He rolled his eyes on me in in his reply.
"Now, are you gonna tell me why were you yelling for me as if I you were dying"
He narrowed his eye to me.
"why will I die? You will die".I rolled my eyes at him.
" If you are done killing me will you tell me now" I again asked. He sighs.
" Yeah! We have to attend a gala"
"oohhkay!"I replied nonchalantly.
" It's for bussiness meeting"
" When"
" Today"
"oka- wait! what?! today?? and you are telling me now!"
"I tried telling you but you were busy with twins and I was with office work so it you can say slipped out of my mind" he said rubbing back of his neck.
I just looked at him.
" so..." he trailed off.
Silence
" say something"
Silence
" See if you are thinking of saying no to me th-"
"fine"
"thn I'm gonna remind you can't- wait!! did just said you'll go?" he asked his eyes widening.
"I said fine"
He was glaring at me as if trying to find any lie. " okay go get ready we have to leave at 8"
" But it's 6:30 now how will be get ready this early and then too when I Don't have any dress" shock was all written on my face.
" I'll arrange it you just go and fresh-n-up"
I took my time for absorbing him then turned on my heels and left for upstairs.

I was done taking shower wrapping a cream coloured around my self i got out of bathroom. My eyes fall upon the dress settled up on the bed. It was of pink colour off the shoulder and of silk material and a slit on right side of the dress from thigh to foot.

I went to vanity and started doing my makeup doing a smoky eye and adding a light makeup with it. I stood wearing my gown which was making folds all around my feet giving me the feeling of a princess. I was putted out of my lovely bubble by the knock on the door.

There stood Liam. All perfect in his Navy blue all trailered suit shoeing all his physic.He was looking hot. Any girl who will look at him will say he's a bachelor. I mean come on who will guess he is married and is a father of 2 babyboys although they are twins.

" Ahem!" he cleared his voice. " let's go we will get late"
"uh..yeah okay"
We walked toward the car out of his house. The drive took 30 mins to the venue. Finally we are at the gala. Liam steeped outside the car and held his hand for me.I looked at him and then to his hand then again to him just to receive the look which says 'don't defy me'. I took his hand and stepped out of the car and got blind by the sudden flash of bright light on my face and then a hand snaked around my waist. I turned toward Liam. He came closer to my ear and whisper " just play along me! you don't wanna defy me will you?"

I gulped and nodded receiving a smile from him which didn't reached his eyes and will probably not reach ever.

This is gonna be a long night!!
____________________________________________
Guys! why are you guys not commenting and voting. Do it please I'm doing this for your people entertainment too.
So do comment whether it's good or bad. Atleast I'll now about my story who you guys are thinking about my story.So do it my lovely readers❤️