VI

Liam's POV

"So let me rock you
And you can dream
I can't wait to see you again

'Cause a lullaby is not goodbye
It's something warm that I can give to you
And a lullaby is a song that I
Sing because I love you yes I do"

A sweet lullaby was coming to my ears. I rubbed my eyes trying to sit but a massive headache attacker me tthe moment I tried to move.

"So lay your head
Down and rest
I can't wait toSo lay your head
Down and rest
I can't wait to see you again."

Again the voice came to me. Finally I hopee out of the bed and followed the directions from where the angelic voice was coming.

"And sing you another lullaby

A lullaby is not goodbye
It only means I'll see you in the morning"

The voice was coming from twins room. I was standing at the doorway staring at the back of a women. Then I heard the giggles of my boys my eyed went in their direction. Noah's hands were on the both side of the face of the women and Ty was nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck.

" No Ty stop it!" I heard the angelic voice again and then came her laughter.

"No mommy" Ty said and giggled.
The women turned in my direction. Then I saw shw was none other than Aaliyah.

" When did you wake up?"
"I didn't knew you can sing" her cheeks turning a shade of pink. was she blushing? oh hell yeah!! she is blushing. wait!
I cleared my throat.
" I..I uhm..." I was at lost of word. In the first time of life I was lost of words. Just by listening her angelic voice. Indeed she was looking like an angle wearing a yellow sundress reached her knee.

" You must be having a headache. Wait I'm bringing the medicine it will subdue the headache and yeah will you look at them."

I nodded and caught Noah in my arms while Ty tried to reach on my shoulder. I laughed at his attempt because he got slipped at everytime. I took him and made him comfortable at my shoulder as he was holding my forehead for support.

"Don't make daddy angry. Okay babies?" Aaliyah asked and kissed both the boys on cheek.
" Mommy" Ty called her as she was about to go for medicines. She turned and saw Ty poking my cheek and looking at her with puppy eyes. I got confused and looked at Aaliyah but she too was confused. Ty came close to my face and gave a peck on my cheeks then poked my cheeks again looking at Aaliyah. Her eyes widened as if she got what he was trying to say. I still was confused.
" No baby daddy need medicines " she said while blushing. This my eyes widened in realisation what Ty was trying to say. He wants her to kiss me.No! that's not gonna happen.

"Mommy" Ty said again
" No baby try to understand" she said to him.
"Mommy" now he was having glassy eyes.
" Hey buddy! your mother needs to do something" I tried to say to make him understand but now he was on full mood to cry. Eyes glassy with tears at rim of his eyes and lips pouted. I turned my head toward Noah to see same expression on his face too.

I sigh.They are not letting it go!
" come on do it fast. They are on the verge of crying." I said to Aaliyah. She looked at me with confusion then surprise.She came toward and with hesitation in her eyes brought her face close to mine. I closed my eyes as my heart was beating as if I have ran a marathon. A pair of soft lips came to cheek skin's contact and went away as soon as they came. I sighed in peace and opened my eyes to find Aaliyah gone. I smiled. The peace, this came to me after a long time. The pair of soft lips have brought it to me.I wanted more of it.Arghh!! not again. Get a grip Liam you got flattered just a peck on your cheek!!

Aaliyah's POV

I was in the kitchen only thinking about the kiss. come on Aaliya it was just a peck on the cheek nothing else and it was not as he himself wanted you to kiss him. Arghh!! why the hell I'm thinking about it. Stop it!!

I grabbed the medicines and a glass of water and went to twins room. Liam was sitting on the floor talking on phone while Ty and Noah were playing with their toys.Basically throwing them in every direction. I went to Liam and handed him the medicine when suddenly a toy dinasourous came flying hitting Liam's head straight. I looked at Liam then at the kids they were busy with doing their work as of nothing happened. Liam shooked his head and gulped the medicine. I took the glass and kept it on the nightstand. As I turned a car hitted Liam on his arm. I looked at him then at the kids they were bush doing their work. I stared at them a long and saw Noah throwing a ball in Liam's direction which hitted him in the head again. I burst into laughing. Liam looked at me and then at the kids. I went toward them.

" Who did it?" Ty looked confused at Liam. and then turned his head to Noah who was copying Ty's expression.
"Who threw the toys at me" he asked a bit sternly. Ty was still confused but Noah was pointing his finger toward Ty. Oh my god! this naughty boy is blaming Ty for his do! He's too smart for his on good"
"Ty that wa-" Before Liam could scold the wrong twin I picked Ty up and kissed his cheek.Then turned to Liam and Noah looking at me confused.
" Noah baby say the truth" he didn't said anything.
"Okayy no kisses for you up to 2 days" O said sturnely to him. He pouted and did doggy eyes.Oh my god! who taught him that?
"Its not going to work Noah say sorry to daddy" I said faking anger.
" s-so-solly-y" Noah said and Ty clapped laughing.
" No Ty baby bad manners. Don't laugh at yor brother" he nodded and kissed my cheek.I turned toward Noah who was still giving the expression of crying. I looked at Liam for do to something. I understood and picked him up.
" it's good to say sorry Buddy.Daddy forgives you" he smiled at Noah and kissed him all over the face while Noah tried to pry away.
"Mommy" he cried and I laughed while Liam stopped kissing him.
"You don't like me kissing you all over the face buddy" Liam asked and moved his head in 'no'.
"Then who do you like"
"Mommy" he said while helding his hand out for me. I smiled.
" No buddy you like it or not I'm doing it" Liam said and started kissing him all over his face.
"Mommy" he whined and all of us laughed.

--------------------------------

Next update soon. I can't updated daily because of my school assignment and all. So I do it on alternative days.
See you guys soon.
Do vote and comment.