Kise Ryouta

Dedicated to @bacanijhay

Kise Ryouta is a famous model and basketball player.The only girl of importance to him was his Tsundere 'friend' (Last Name) (First Name).They both met during pre school when Kise accidentally threw a book at her.

Both them then became best friends...well more like self-proclaim best friends by Kise although (name) would never admit it but she had fallen in love with him when he saved her from those bullies at pre school but being the tsundere she was she would never say anything nor admit their friendship to him.

They where friends until that girl arrived and took him away from her.She was prettier than (name) would ever be her name was (the bitch who broke up with Kise's name).(name) could still remember when she showed up.

It was in the middle of the school year when she came as a new exchange student who immediately cling to Kise whenever they went.Even when Kise went to your house she would be there bragging about how pretty she was or how she was 'lucky' to be with a model.Then one day they real did become a couple.You could still remember how much your heart broke that time especially when he chooses her over you.

~Flashback~

You stood there waiting for Kise at the gates of Teiko.He texted you earlier saying he wanted to meet you but he was 10 minutes late which caused you to worry if he had gotten into any trouble.

"Teehee Kise I Love You So Much!!!"

You turned to the sound of someone saying your crushes name and saw (bitch name) and Kise hugging each other under the cherry blossom tree.Tears welling up in your eyes you felt your heart break into million pieces at the site.You ran away feeling hurt and neglected.

~Time Skip~

You just sat there feeling sorry for yourself as you cried your sorrows out.Why would Kise forget about you? Why would he choose over an overly clingy girl over his best friend? Maybe it's because of your rude exterior or how much you would hurt him.Then again you never meant it you just was very shy and didn't like to admit your feelings very well.

The suddenly you heard the gym door opened and standing there was Kise's girlfriend with a smirk on her face.You immediately stood up and was about to pass her until you heard her voice echoing around the gym.

"I can't believe you actually took the bait,"She snickered at you.

You turn facing her as she laugh loudly at you.No wonder Kise never showed up because the text was a fake.You glared angrily at her as she came out to you and grabbed the front of your uniform.

"Stay away from Kise he's mine..."growling at you.

"He's not an in animated object.Shouldn't you know th-"

Your cheeks sting with pain as you held your cheek staring at her.Blind with anger you slapped her back making her fall to the ground at the same time the door opened once again revealing Kise...
He looked at you in shock and anger as he ran towards (bitch name) helping her up as she faked a sob and asked her what had happened.

"I-I was trying to make friends with (name)-chan but she suddenly hit me!"She cried out.

"What!?!? (Name) why did you hurt my girlfriend!"

"No (bitch name) started it!"

"Don't lie (name)! You're just jealous that I like (bitch name) and not you!"

Shocked you started to glare at him and ran off crying.

~end of flashback~

"Shogo-Kun done with practice?"

"Oh sorry, sorry...just finished"

"You're all sweaty"

"I'll shower right away.Wanna come with?"

"Oh, You!"

"Huh? Ryouta-kun"(bitch name) stared.

"Oh, he just challenged me and lost"

"Seriously? Man that's so pathetic"

"Eh? (Name)-chan what are you doing?"(friend name) started curiously.

"Nothing..."You felt angry as you stared at (bitch name) and Haizaki leaving the gym with his arms around her.First she ruined Your and Kise relationship now she just tossed him aside like that made you so angry not only that looking at Kise now made you feel happy but a little of pity for him.

Why are you pitying him he left you?!

~Time Skip~

"GAME OVER!!!"

Kise felt proud finally beating Haizaki in basketball just shown how much he had improved.As he walked towards the exit with his teammates when suddenly he caught a glimpse of (h/c) walking pass him.Kise quickly told his teammates to go on without him as he tried to catch up with the figure.

Grasping the shoulder of the figure he twirled it around and looked at the familiar face."(name)chii..."

"Good job Kise..."

You pulled away harshly walking away from him.Once again he pulled you back but this time in a embraced.You instantly flinched and struggled to escape his grip.

"Let go!"

"(Name)chii..."

"Shut up! I hate you so much!"

"I love you..."

Shock you stop struggling and started crying.

"I'm sorry for choosing (bitch name) over you...Actually I loved you ever since pre school when you didn't pay any attention to me unlike the others...I always felt the need to protect you but I felt you didn't like me back so I agreed to date (bitch name)...I thought I loved her but once I lost you...I realized I didn't love her..."He confessed.

"After all these years I've hated you and here you are trying to be with me...Fine this is your last chance if u mess this up u won't get anymore for Kise,"She said smiling as tears rolled down her eyes.

"Hidoi (name)-chan call me Ryouta!!!"He wiped her tears.

"Shut up! no way In Hell!"

"Hehehehe (name)-chan is so cute!!!"

"Shut up and die!!!"

"Hahahaha!"

"By the way how's your ankle?"

"Huh? It's fin- WAIT (NAME)CHII HAS BEEN WATCHING MY GAMES!!!"

"What! N-no One of my friends told me about it!"

"Hehehe your blushing (name)chii"

"SHUT UP RYOUTAHO!!!"

A/N

And this is another dedication towards one of my favorite writers @bacanijhay She is a great writer as well.You all should check it out