Nijimura Shuzo *birthday special*

Again late post since my phone broke and I'm using this IPad which makes weird autocorrects. Enjoy~

----------

Nijimura never really had time for women. He would always use his free time to take care of his sick father. Sure he had thought about having a girlfriend but never had time for one. To him, it was quite troublesome since he had to always be there for them.

You never really had time for men. You would use your free time to read books about cases. Sometimes you thought about having a boyfriend but you didn't really found a good reason to have one. To you, it was troublesome since it would be a hindrance towards you job.

But the thing you two had in common was, fighting each other...

The both of you worked together in the same company, same rank, same time, and most of all same cases. Everyday you two would be at each other's throats. Sure Nijimura knew he shouldn't hurt a girl but he convinced himself that you were a man disguised as a woman.

Everyday whenever you had a case, both of you would try and beat each other to see who finds the most evidence. But one day during one of those cases, your team was ambushed and Nijimura got shot in the shoulder.

He was sent to the hospital and luckily he wasn't badly injured but now he wished he was dead the moment you walked through that door. "Hello Mr. Sunshine! What a lovely place to spend your birthday at~!"You said as you smirked to yourself when you saw the tic mark appearing on his head.

"Shut up (last name),"Nijimura growled. He just wants to go over there and slam you face on a brick wall and burn it. "Ouch you hurt my feelings Niji-kun~!"You faked a gasp and pouted. "Like a monster like you have any feelings" "Niji-kun~ I thought you loved me~!"You whined as you watch his face turn red.

"Shut up (last name)!"

"Oooo~ you're not denying it~!"You leaned close to him and poked his cheek.

"(Last name),"Nijimura growled and smack your hand away.

"You know Niji-kun. You look so weak right now~!"

"(Last name) shut up or I will do something,"He growled again.

"What are you going to do Niji-kun~ Smack me! Throw me of the building! You're to weak to do any of those things- !!!"

Suddenly you were pulled towards him and now you laid on top of him with his lips pressed against yours. It was a very rough kiss and you surprisingly enjoyed it. When he pulled away, his lips a few inches away from yours, he muttered something before kissing you again.

"Happy birthday to me~"