Kuroko Tetsuya

You just wanted to relax and get ready for the Sakura Festival for the day but thanks to your 'best friend' you've been dragged to shop for kimonos because of how 'outdated' your kimono was.So you where dragged towards a nearby shop that sold kimonos.

When you reached there you decided to look at the kimonos that where on sale but (best friend name) forced you to buy an expensive (favorite color) kimono with a light blue brooch which had tiny cherry blossoms stuck to it.

So after an evening full of being caked with make up you and (best friend name) finally arrived to the festival you some how got separated from (best friend name) after she ran off when she saw a ramen stand.

You kept searching for her, looking everywhere but still no sign of her so you decided to just go home for the day.Sighing you walked towards the exit when you bumped into someone causing you to fall over from the impact.

"Sorry I didn't see you there..,"You heard him said as you placed your hand on the hand that was outstretched towards you.

"It's Fi- KUROKO-KUN!!!"You screamed in shock as you looked at the blue haired man who pulled you up to your feet.

"Ah (Name)-san"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?"

"Kagami and I came here together but I lost him after he ran towards the maji burger stall"

And thanks to that unexpected encounter you and Kuroko decided to enjoy the festival together.Although the silence around the both of you was so awkward but Kuroko didn't seem to mind.

What's worst was whenever you attempt to make a conversation Kuroko only answered with short response.This made you very insecure, thinking things like: did he hate you? Did he only hung out with you because you where their manager? Did he not like you back? That's right you had a crush on Kuroko Tetsuya the man invisible man who no one noticed.

"Ah Kuroko-kun do you want to find a place to watch the fireworks?"

"Sure,"His response just made your confidence to speak lower.

You started to try and find a spot but then suddenly Kuroko grab your hand a dragged you away from your search.

"E-eh K-kuroko-Kun I thought you wanted to find a spot..."

"I know one"

You blushed deeply at the warmth of his hand as your heart beat speed up.He brought you to a secluded area up on a tall hill.You both sat under a sakura tree, the petals falling around you.Both of you had your knees brought up to your chest.

"This place as beautiful Kuroko-kun..,"You stared in awe.

"I've seen better..,"He mumbled nervously.

"Really where?"

"In Front of m-,"You couldn't hear him when the fireworks have shot up the sky and burst into a beautiful flower.You started in awe at the beauty of it not noticing the depressed Kuroko next to you.

"(Name)-san please notice me..."He whispered into your ear.

"K-kuroko-kun?"

"(Name)-San I like you a lot"

!!!!

"I like how you would be nice to everyone and how selfless you are, I like how you would always blush at any contact from me and not from Kise-kun"

"S-since w-when did yo-"

"Since we where kids"

"!? Kuroko-kun what are yo-"

"I remembered when I first met you 11 years ago I trip over a piece of stone and you ran up to me crying about how I was injured and you even treated it for me, I still remember how pretty you where even now you are still pretty,"He stroked your cheek, smiling gently.

Oh...so he only liked the child you not the teenage you.

"Kuroko-kun you only like the child m-"

"No I'm pretty sure I liked this you much more than you as a child because on you can make my heart beat 10 times as fast usual..,"He blushed lightly as he placed your hand on his chest,"even now it's still beaten so quickly..."

"Kuroko-Kun..."

"Please say you like me back..."

"I like you a lot too Kuroko-kun"

"Thank you (name)-san"

He moved leaned towards you and press his lips lightly on your lips.It was very gentle at first until it gradually gotten more heated and passionate.He was surprisingly dominant in the kiss as his tongue touch places no man has touched before.

Both of you passionately kissed under the well display of fireworks...