Aomine Daiki (1k special)(part 1)

Reincarnation AU!

He would always search for you.A thousand years has passed since he first met you.He fell deeply in love with you.Whenever you died his heart would ache terribly as he watched you suffer slowly.Was it a punishment from God? He did not know...

He remembered your beautiful hair in various colours, your beautiful eyes staring into his soul and the faint smile you'd give him.He loved every single one of you but he wish he could stop and just fall in love with another immortal instead of crawling towards you whenever you were reincarnated.

He remembered how you died.Shot to the heart, Beaten to death, Drowned, Lost of blood, Teared from limb to limb, hit by a car and even more.It hurts to see you die every time he would find you.Maybe you weren't the one? Maybe it was just him trying to fill the emptiness in his heart?

Either way he promised himself he wouldn't try to find you anymore after he saw you die of abuse which was a 30 years ago but it seems that fate didn't side with him.He found you unintentionally.You were just there smiling and playing with the children not noticing the way he would look at you.

"What's your name?"that smile was always so enchanted.

"...Aomine Daiki..."

"Nice name! I'm (F/N) (L/N) nice to meet you!"

'(L/N) huh?"

He could still remember how all 33 names you had in all your previous lives and only your last name changed as always.

Everyday he would come and see you until one day he found out...

"Daiki..."

"Hmm?"

"I have Cancer...I might not live that long..."

Why? Why was it always you? You were gonna leave him once again and he would have to wait another 30 years for you again! Just this once he wanted to live a happy life with you for eternity but it's impossible.

He couldn't wait any longer and just left you saying he had to move for a 'business' meeting at England on the day your condition was getting worse.He heard from and old friend of his Momoi Satsuki that you were dying soon and might only have a week to live.

He remembered how every time he would stay with you until you died but now he just couldn't bear to see the love of his life die once again.Then one day he heard that you were taking your final breath of life and rush towards the hospital not caring about the promise he made to himself.

He held your hand as you kept smiling at him saying the exact same words you told him 30 years ago, 60 years ago, a thousand years ago.

"Don't cry, don't be sad, I'm happy I get to spend my life with you whether or not it's a tragedy or a happy ending because I love you.Find someone to live a happy life with that doesn't have to be me,"Oh how he wish he didn't have to hear you say that.

Aomine kept holding your hand even as the beeping stopped into a loud high pitched sound.He kept yelling to the doctors to save you knowing that there's no way you would survive.

He kept staring at you when the doctors tried there best to save you, when the doctor told him there was no hope, when your love ones mourn for you and when he looked at you before you were buried 6ft to the ground.

He finally gave up.

He didn't want to have anything to do with you.As he years passed he watched as you were reincarnated once again and passed once again.He didn't bother to speak with you whenever he saw you.

He was there at your first day of school, when you found your first crush, Your first boyfriend, your first kiss, your first heart ache, when you got your first job, when you got married and when your were giving birth.He was there to watch it all.

He knew it was impossible to love you so he only watched from a far as you gotten divorced.If only he could hug you, kiss you, wipe your tears away without worrying about when you will die...

But one day he was watching you absentmindedly and you spotted him.

"Who are you?"your voice was full of confusion.

"..."

"Why are you watching me?"so full of anguish.

"..."

"I've seen you around when I was a kid but never really cared but now all I know as that you've been watching me for all this 23 years"

"..."

"...Who are you...?"

"Aomine Daiki"

And that was the last you saw of him but you knew he was there watching you as you grew old and lost your children as they toss you around like a doll and left you out after you were no longer of use.

Then once again you passed only to die from overdose of painkillers.

"We meet again.I know you have been watching me even after I last talked to you"

"..."

"Either way...what should I do? It hurts I lost so much yet why can't I die?"

"..."

"This world is so painful and yet beautiful at the same time"

"..."

"I wish my Prince Charming would come and save me"

"Idiot you don't need one"

"And why is that Daiki?"

"Because I'm here for you"

Yes,the world is cruel but it's only beautiful with you in it.