Midorima Shintaro

Until love disappeared, you finally understood.
To cherish everything that is close to you.
Beautiful scenery.

It's been 3 years since you asked Midorima Shintaro, the infamous basketball player, to be your boyfriend.Your relationship from strangers to couples didn't really change your feelings towards each other.You love him but you doubt that love.Midorima didn't show any affection towards you at all.

Sure both of you have kissed here and there but nowadays you would see him with plenty of his FEMALE coworkers when you would come to give him his forgotten lunch and he would always come to both your apartments late, smelling like lavender perfume.

Most of the time you would stay up late just for him and only to receive a blanket wrapped around you in the morning.Every time you tried to wake extra early for him he wouldn't be there.You felt so frustrated to the point you doubt his love for you.

However, she's long gone.
Until you figured it out.
She has long lost her attachment and fondness toward you.
Lastly you, Started one period of struggle.

You and (best friend name) decided to go to a bar one day.When you arrived you had seen Midorima and another girl drinking together, flirting and even kissing.Your heart broke into two that day but for some reason you didn't have the heart to confront him.

So the cycle started, everyday after doing all the household chores you would go to the same bar and without fail he would always be there with the same girl doing the exact same thing.During those days you found out that the woman he was with had married and now had 3 children and a very successful husband.

Midorima never once spotted you once during these 5 months but one day you were careless and he spotted you arguing with the bartender who wouldn't let you stay unless you order a drink.He dragged you all the way to the apartment and was glaring at you once the both of you were there.

You love her that much.
Why don't you make her stay?
Why don't you tell her words from inside your heart ?
You deeply love her,
It is well known by everyone.

"(Name) why do you think you were doing!?!?"

"....."

"Why won't you speak up!? Do you know how embarrassing that was for me!?"

"....."

"If people found out about my girlfriend being like this they would just make my reputation plummet!"

"...You don't seem to care much about my reputation since you can just walk around freely with other women..."

"Huh!?"

"YOU THINK IT'S YOU WHO HAD SUFFER THE MOST! FOR THESE PAST MONTHS YOU'DE BE HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! YOU'RE REPUTATION!? EVERYONE WHO KNEW CALLED ME A FOOL! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YO- !!!"

Now not only did he hurt you mentally, he hurt you physically as well...Holding your cheek you look at him in shock not once has he hurt you like this...Why was he so angry? He cheated on you shouldn't you be the one furious?

Your hot tears rolled down your cheek as you ran out of the living room and slammed your bedroom door close.You slid down to the ground your back against the door.Hugging your knees as you buried your face into your arms, crying and sobbing into them.

You love her that much.
Why don't you make her stay?
Do you have whom you deeply love?
Two hers?
So you don't want to let yourself.
become unable to pull yourself out.

You felt disgust with yourself when you looked into the mirror only to find a tear-stained face of your reflection and a red hand mark on your cheek still fresh from last night.After you freshened up you walked out into the bedroom only to find Midorima sitting on the bed looking down on his lap.

You walked passed him opening the closet that held your clothing in them.Hastily grabbing them and tossing them into your suitcase angrily as Midorima looked at your movement every once in a while.

Till the disappearance of love, you finally understood.
To cherish everything that is close to you.
Beautiful scenery.
However, she's long gone.
Till you thought it through, she long ago has already
Lost any attachment and fondness toward you.
Finally you,
Started one period of struggle.

You stopped for a second as you picked up a scrapbook you had made that held pictures of you and Midorima from your first date up until now.You touched one of the pictures that you took during your first New Years celebration feeling empty.Finally realizing what you where doing you teared up the scrapbook into half and threw it to the ground in frustration.

You love her that much.
Why don't you make her stay?
Why don't you say words from inside of your heart?
You deeply love her.
This is what everyone knows.

You love her that much.
Why don't you make her stay?
Do you have whom you deeply love?
Two hers?
So, you don't want to let yourself.
Become unable to pull yourself out.

You zipped your bag and walked up to Midorima, who hadn't moved his position once and trusted the apartment keys towards him.He hesitantly looked up and looked at the object in your hand.Holding back tears you trusted it again hoping he would just take it so you could get this over with.

He didn't respond to your silent pleas and kept staring at the keys especially paying attention to the keychain that held the lucky feather he bought for you during your first anniversary.The white part of it meant purity while the pink meant eternal love.He remembered giving it to you because he wanted to be together with you always until you grew old together.

The red part of it was a wish for you to die earlier than him not in a bad way thought.It was because he didn't want you to suffer if he died earlier than you did.He didn't want you to feel hurt, lonely, depressed yet he made you feel it now.

You love her that much.
Why don't you make her stay?
Why don't you say words from inside of your heart?
You deeply love her.
This is what everyone knows.

He still loved you, he knew he did but he didn't know why he wanted to do these things with you.He watched you throw the keys to the ground in front of him as you ran to your bags and ran out.He knelt down grabbing your keys holding it as if it was the most important thing in the world...

You tried haling a taxi as you kept striding forward trying to hold back your tears.You didn't want to cry knowing that he didn't deserve your tears.Suddenly you felt someone pulling you back and turned to find Midorima panting and holding your wrist tightly.

He had tears in his eyes a well as he brought you into a tight embrace.Your heart beat quickened.This felt so wrong to you but being in his arms just made you feel safe as of no one could ever just you.

You love her that much.
Why don't you make her stay?
Do you have whom you deeply love?
Two hers?
So, you don't want to let yourself.
Become unable to pull yourself out.

"Don't leave me please...I love you so much (name) please don't ever leave me..."

A/N

Again sorry if you all ain't Chinese but I felt I wanted to use this song for this.
This was especially made for @AlexCasthiel
She is an amazing author who you all should check out!

Next updates:

Kuroko x Reader

If any of you want to request go ahead I won't bite.