Akashi Seijuro

Hi guys! I'm back with updates! As all of you know Kuroko no Basket has ended. I'm so upset about this since this was actually the first anime I ever watched that made me fangirl, watch more and interested. This is the first anime I ever had a connection with!

But don't worry fellow Kuroko no Basket fans we still have one final episode for this year. It is called Q 75.5. It will be out on the December 24! A summary about it is what happens after the winter cup for Rakuzan and Seirin!

So let's wait my fans! But I don't think I can wait thought........Anyway on to the story!

Warning: short!

--------------

You were so bored. You never had nothing to do at all. The maids would always help you despite the fact you wanted to do everything yourself. What do you do when you are bored? Bother your loving husband, Akashi Seijuro.

"Sei-chan!!!"You yelled while slamming the door open, interrupting his work. You walked over to the chair in front of the desk and sat down. "I'm bored~!!!!"You whined.

Akashi however didn't pay attention to you so being the loving wife you are you kept bothering him. Poking him, whining anything to get his attention. "Notice me Sei-chan!!!"You hugged him by the shoulder.

Suddenly you felt a pair of lips touch yours. You and Akashi shared a passionate kiss. You could feel his tongue teasing yours. When he pulled away you were already a panting mess. He look at you with dark eyes that made you want more. He pushed you on top of the desk not bothering to move away all the papers on it.

"Do you want me to entertain you~?"

------------

This was requested by someone..... I can't remember who it was.
Anyway! Request please! And tell me what you think about the idea of having a Kuroko Tetsuya Drabble book!