Makato Hanamiya

Im sorry to those who requested a one shot from me. Recently my phone broke for the 3rd time and I couldnt repair it again so I got a new phone. However those who requested a one shot from me were screenshot-ed on my old phone and I no longer have the record if those who requested which I sincerely apologize for.

Anyway on to the one shot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've fallen in love with someone, taken in by that pretty face.
I'm falling deeply
You keep me awake at night.

You've never had fallen so deeply for one man until that day. He was tall, pale and had mesmerizing grey eyes but what caught your attention was his sweet attitude to you.

He told me all the folding stuffs were what he needs
Come on, just tame this blind girl like you would a pet dog!
Even so, I'm happy,
as long as you'd smile at me.

You looked over to the man of your dreams with a smile. His name was Makoto Hanamiya. He was often found in this bar and often gambled to his heart content.

He looked so frustrated as you frowned. He was losing again. You passed him a stack of money which made him smile sweetly at you again.

He loved you. That was enough for you. As long as he smiled at you...that was enough.

"I just need to act the part of an obedient dog, never letting out a voice,
and he would love me for sure," I thought.
If it can make your dream come true,
I can give you my first love, my everything.

Lips pressed against yours in a sweet kiss as you closed your eyes, basketing in the soft pleasure.

He took your first in everything and you enjoyed it. You sighed in pleasure as his arms slowly wrap around you body, lips on your neck.

You moaned in pleasure as you clung to his neck. You couldnt understand...why you were crying at that time...

I'll exchange all of my pretty clothes for money,
And I don't need to get back my favorite shoes I'd pawned to the darkness.
That's what a girl's gotta do to get through life.
I'm okay with that. Really, I'm okay with that...

You smiled happily as Makoto held your hand. It was ok. It was ok. You were happy and you knew that.

You looked down at the clothes you wore. Dirty, tattered. Your feet bared slippers that you never knew that you would wear in the past.

You missed your favorite shoes, your extravagant clothes but it was ok...it was ok... You were happy and you knew that......right?

I had a nightmare. Whose shadow is this?
Burning in my chest
Please, sooth me and make me fall asleep with your voice.

You woke up with a start. Pulling the blanket against your bare chest, you shivered. The nightmare scared you. You saw Makoto dying in your arms and a man in a rabbit mask taking his body with him.

Picking your clothes off the floor, you hurriedly put them on as your ran to the bar next door, knowing that Makoto might be there.

You needed him. You needed him. To comfort you. To tell you that everything was going to be ok...

He told me all the folding stuffs were what he needs
Deceived by your pretty face, I failed to see where your heart truly is.
I wish everything had gone on like before,
and I'd never known of what lies "behind your mask."

Entering the bar, you ignored Akashi, the bartender's, greeting.

You looked around and gasped at the sight before you. Makoto. The man you love. Was surrounded by women who clung to him and he was enjoying it.