Kuroko Tetsuya

"Tetsuya!!"

Kuroko Tetsuya turned around and took notice of the girl running up to him with one of the most goofy smiles he has ever seen. "Good morning (Name)-san" "Good morning Tetsuya-kun!!"The girl exclaimed as she hugged his arm.

"(Name)-san I cant feel my arm...."

"You're just exaggerating!"The said girl grinned at him as he sweat dropped. As much as he loved the girl right in front of him, he really couldn't feel his arm.

Sighing, He let her be and began walking forward with her by his side. He then began humming a random tune at the same time so did she. "Hey! Are you copying me?"The girl pouted as Kuroko gave a small smile. "I'm not"

"Tetsuya! I know you did!"

"I really wasnt...."

"Hmm... Then that means we love each other enough to actually be humming the same song!!!"The girl grinned childishly.

"....."

"Eh? Am I wrong?!"

"No...I think you were right...,"Kuroko said as the girl sighed in relief before giggling. Honestly, Kuroko began to wonder how she can become more cuter than before. Kuroko began to crack a smile before giving out a chuckle which overlaps with her giggling.

~~~~~

"(Name)-san..."

"Oh! Tetsuya-kun when did you get here!?"

"I was here the whole time...."

"Mou! If you were then you should've said something!"The girl pouted as Kuroko gave a small smile at her cuteness. Kuroko gently held her hand, intertwining the fingers together, he brought their adjoined hands up to his lips, kissing it gently.

"I'm sorry. You seemed so focus that I didn't want to interrupt you...,"Kuroko said with a sweet smile as the girl began to blush furiously. "You're so unfair Tetsuya...,"The girl said as she looked away. Smiling, Kuroko began to gently lead her to a walk.

"Tetsuya....,"The girl looked at him, once her face cooled down.

"Hai. (Name)-san"

"Do believe in the red string of fate?"

"I do"

"Really?"

"Hai"

"Isn't it just a myth that girls like to think of?"

"I like to think of it as being real"

"Why?"

"Because we're tied together by it"

~~~~

"(Name)-chan... Are you sure that guy is right for you?"

"What are you an idiot? Of course he is!"The girl exclaimed as she stared at her friends with a weird look.

"Yeah...but... He doesn't really seem all that perfect"

"Exactly! I mean you're friends with Kise Ryouta! He seems to be more of your type!"

"Yeah! He's a model too!"

The girl began to frown as she heard her friends comments. Sure Kise was hot, rich and hell they were right he was a model! But something about Kuroko drawn her attention towards him instead. He wasn't anything like Kise. He wasn't going to just randomly give you a diamond ring.

He was difficult to understand especially with that stoic face he constantly kept. He was difficult to find. Hell you couldn't find him for hours only to realise he was right next to you!

But he was cute, no wait, scratch that he was adorable. Although if you told him that, he'd probably try to convince you that his manly or something similar to that notion.

"(Name)-san,"Kuroko voice sounded right behind her as her friends screamed at the sudden familiar face.

"Ah! Tetsuya!"The girl exclaimed as she hugged his arm with a bright smile.

"I'll walk you home...,"Kuroko muttered as he looked to the side, slowly walking away from the group as she skipped along with him.

Walking towards her house, Kuroko looked at the girl next to him. He noticed the look in her eyes before he called out to her earlier.

Of course he also heard what happened earlier since he was there the whole time, He knew it bother her.

"Are you upset about what they said?"

"...You heard?"

"I was there the whole time"

"Oh,"The girl muttered as she looked down. Slowly letting go of her hand, Kuroko stood in front of her and gently grabbed her head with both hands, pulling it up to make them have eye contact

"I wanted them to accept us....,"The girl murmured as tears began to form in her eyes.

"I know..."

"I wanted them to understand that I really really love you...,"Tears began to run down her cheek.

"I know...,"Kuroko muttered as he pulled her close to him, letting her head fall on to his chest as if to hide her tears from the world.

"Don't cry (Name)-san. We'll show them and make them understand you. And one day I'll be able to tell you we're fated...,"Kuroko said as he gently kissed her forehead, as the girl nodded slowly.

~~~~~~

"Um..excuse me...is Kuroko Tetsuya here?"

"Hmm? No, he actually just went to the bathroom. You can wait for him here,"Riko said as she looked at the girl before her. None of the Seirin members knew her.

"Why are you looking for Kuroko?"

"Um.. I wanted to tell him good luck..."

"We can pass on that message if you like"

"Um...,"The girl looked down with a shy expression. She wasn't exactly used to being around so many men.

"(Name)-san?"Kuroko appeared right next to her.

"Tetsuya!"The girl's face immediately brightened as she threw her arms around the said boy's neck. "Good luck!!"The girl exclaimed as the others stared in shock. Who wouldn't when she was just fidgeting a second ago.

"Thank you (Name)-san,"Kuroko said as she let go of him with a huge smile on her face. "I'm going back to my seat now! Good bye!"The girl exclaimed before kissing his cheek then running of.

"Who was that!?"Kogenai exclaimed as he shook Kuroko's shoulder.

"(Your Full name)"

"Why did she kissed you!?"

"She's my girlfriend"

"Eh!? Even Kuroko gets a girlfriend before me!!"

-------

Requested by @Cherriyuu