Aomine Daiki(1k special) (Part 2)

Namida ga ochiteku kasanariau kono sekai dare no mono?
Nakanai de ai ga kanashimi no fuchi de kogoenu you

This world of fallen tears, who does it belong to?
Don't cry, don't let love freeze over in the depths of sorrow

'No matter where I went I always seem to find you...'

'Do I know you from somewhere or is it just my imagination? You always seem to be there in the nearest corner staring at me in despair'

As I grew up I always had the feeling of being watched but I was never certain but in my teens I finally saw you...You're blue eyes which watch me in despair had matched you're hair perfectly.Whenever I would stop to look around for the one person watching me, You'd always be there acting casual as you passed by, or read a magazine in a nearby cafe without even having to order anything.

I would always hear you're footsteps move similar to mine.Even if I didn't know you, I felt safe for some reason.Who are you to me? My heart would always ache terribly when I see you...

Nageki kanashimedo sono gai mo naku koe wa todokanai
Mujou ni sugiteku ima wo ikite yuku

Grieving and moaning to no avail, my voice can't reach you
Time passes by cruelly, I want to live this moment

At first I felt uncomfortable at the kid who would follow me around but as we grew older I felt safer as if you were a guardian angel.Whenever I had troubles you were there...Like that time I forgot to bring an umbrella with me and it started raining...When I looked away for one second suddenly there was a umbrella on the bench and I would see you running away without any protection from the rain.

Maybe I'm delusional but I can't help be feel like I know you...

One day I'll find that answer

~~~~~~~~~

Anata sae ireba ii
Kono sekai de subete wo kanjite itai
Tada hitotsu dake daiji na mono wo dakishimete

As long as I have you
I can feel everything in this world
Holding on to the only thing that matters

I protected you for years now.I can't tell if you know I was there or not but I wish I could have hold you as you suffered the lost of your parents, having to always worked extra hard at school and work to give your sister a normal life.

As your tears fall, you kept telling yourself that you're fine, you can do this or it was for (sister's name)...

You were still as stupid as you were when we first met but I guess that's why I fell in love you...I hated how you'd always go to that stupid club downtown, dressed all sexily, as all those men flirted with you...

You'd go to send (sister's name) to school then walked all the way to school only to be greeted by your 'friends'.After school you'd bring (sister's name) home and go to that cafe you worked at until 2 and when that's over you'd go to the docks and carried all those craters back and forth to the fish market only to get 5 dollars per hour.

Then at 6 you'd go home and cooked for (sister's name) and continuously lie to her telling her you weren't hungry or you were on a diet but only to eat the leftovers after (sister's name) goes of to bed.At 7 I would watch you get dress and leave for you're 3rd job as a hostess.

I hated how all those men would touch you so friendly and how they flirted with you even thought you tried your best to not shudder.

'I remember why I chased you for all these years...Its because I love you for everything you have done and the way you loved me forever'.

~~~~~~~~~

Damashi e no you ni azawaratta itsuwari to shinjitsu ni
Me wo sorashi nagara nani wo ima mitsumete yukeru darou?

Lies and truths sneer at me like a trompe l'oeil
What will I see now when I look away?

Years passed yet you were still there. (Sister's name) left me after graduation. Everyone I loved began to leave me yet you still there behind the shadows. I still didn't know who you were. Why do you keep following me with those sad eyes? You have not spoke to me ones.

Mother used to tell me life would get better when you have done good deeds in your life yet that was a lie. I'm an adult now yet I still suffer. I had three jobs in the past and now I had one job that isn't enough to keep me alive. One day I will leave this world but would I leave with a smile?

Futatsu no mabuta wo tojiru toki ai wa soko ni aru to
Mirai to kako kara ima wo terashidasu

Anata dake mitsumeteru
Kono sekai ga ima nanika wo sakende mo
Tada hitori dake mamoreru nara nanimo iranai

I've got my eyes on you
No matter what the world shouts at me
If I can protect you, I want nothing else

Love is there when I close my eyes
The past and future illuminate the present

~~~~~~~~~

You were due to die today. Your death was very painful to see. You died by stress and your family and friends didn't even bother to come to your funeral. Why did you have to suffer?

Standing in front of the coffin he held his head low. You laid there with your eyes closed and with a peaceful smile on your face. Were you happy? He would wonder. Suddenly an old man appeared and passed him a paper then left. He opened it to find a letter from you.

Kizutsuita sono hate ni itsuka wakare no hi ga kite mo
Ashita ga mienakute mo kono sekai wa futari dake no mono

After all the hurt, even if someday we have to part
Even if tomorrow is unknown, this world will be ours

Years has passed and you were reborn once again but this time you lead a happy life. You were married and had three kids. At some point you could feel someone staring at you however you didn't bother to care. Your husband was a loving man who was a Kindergarten Teacher with a presence that was terrible.

He was there for you in your bad times and good times. He loved you dearly and knew you since the both of you were kids. His name was Kuroko Tetsuya.

Anata sae ireba ii
Kono sekai de subete wo kanjite itai
Tada hitotsu dake daiji na mono dakishimete

As long as I have you
I can feel everything in this world
Holding on to the only thing that matters

~~~~~~~~~

What you didn't know was that your true red string of fate has been cut off. It hurtled him dearly to leave you but he had no choice. If he didn't do that you would suffer for eternity. He didn't want that to happened and left you.

Anata sae ireba ii
Kono sekai de subete wo kanjite itai
Tada hitotsu dake daiji na mono dakishimete

As long as I have you
I can feel everything in this world
Holding on to the only thing that matters

He stood in front of the river you two first met. He remembered how you were pissed off at him for staring at your chest. He wished that he could go back to those times when you would still be there. He glanced down at the letter in his hands and crushed it.

NEVER MAKE ME CRY AGAIN
Kono sekai de ima anata wo shinjiteru
Yurusareru nara ima anata ni subete sasageru

Never make me cry again
I trust in you
If you'll let me, now, I'll give you my all

~~~~~~~~~~

He walked away from the place and back to where he belong. He was forever to only watched you be happy with someone other than him.

Dear Aomine Daiki,

Live a happy life....

----------------

I finally did it! I finished it. Sorry for not updating in a long time but I am back. You can request what character you want me to write about.