:1:

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 :

All the officials were sitting there. The Commander in chief, the lieutenant General Commander Yoon, the Secretory and the President and all the important officials were there to attend the the urgent meeting.

"Around 1:30 am, 3 men of North Korean Special Forces crossed the Military Demarcation Line of Demilitarized Zone and committed armed trespass into our military division and took our 2 soldiers as the hostage who were on guard duty and continue there sitting until now"
The Governor said.

"Have they sent the forces to start the war? " The Secretory said.

"They are doing all this just to provoke our military, to start the war" Commander Yoon said.

"So what are we supposed to do? We can't just sit here and fall for their provocation and attack them, they have held our soldiers as hostages" The Secretory said.

"We don't need to worry about that, we have dispatched the Special Forces Alpha team. " Commander Yoon said.
______________________________________

The alpha team arrived at the Demilitarized Zone of demarcation line , they were walking through the border lines and soon they saw the the border military.

"Stop! Say your purpose " The military soldier asked.

"I am captain Jeon Jungkook of the Alpha team, from here the Alpha team will take the control. " said the captain.

The captain Jeon along with sergeant Jung Hoseok saw the small cottage where the North Korean Special Force had kept their two soldiers as hostages.
The captain and the sergeant started dropping their weapons as it was the demilitarized Zone and they were not allowed to use their guns.

"What are you going to do? " First sergeant Kim Namjoon asked.

"It's the Demilitarized Zone, so we'll need to resolve this with the South and North Dialogue. " Jungkook said while looking at sergeant Jung Hoseok.

They both started walking towards the small cottage where the hostages were kept.

" This is the operation controller, are the soldiers inside okay? Let's stop all this now, we'll let you all go " Jk said while standing in front of the cottage.

"They don't look like they will leave that easily, let's go inside and handle it" Hoseok said.

Jungkook nods and places his finger on his microphone " This is Jk , I am going in with Hobi".

"This is Joon , I am taking care of the visual ". Namjoon said while taking his sniper gun out and ready for shooting when needed.

Jungkook and Hobi were near the cottage.
" Open the door, stop this and just go" Hobi said while waiting for them to open the door of the cottage.
" The situation will get more complicated if we let the morning come, leave while we let you go now". Jk said.

The door opens, there were the North Korean Soldiers standing with the the hostages on the ground.
Jungkook looks around the cottage and smirks when he saw the the Commander controller of North Korean Forces.

A soldier points his gun towards them as they both enter the cottage and then slowly closed the door.

Jk and Hobi looked at each other and the the Commander controller of North Korean Forces takes his gun out and points at Jk.

( I will use y/n for the Commander controller of North Korean Forces till his name is revealed)

" We can't just leave, I need to kill a few of your soldiers as I am a warrior " Y/n said.
Then he takes out his knife and smirks