:17:

Jungkook's Pov :

In these few months of meeting Jimin, I never thought that I could have guts to do something like this, though I always wanted to do this, whenever I saw him, Whenever I missed him, but I can't believe that now, I am KISSING PARK JIMIN!!

The man of my dreams, who stole my heart at first sight,  always makes my heart beat fast as the speed of train whenever he smiles at me.

His lips were cold due to wine. I licked his bottom lip and he gasped and opened his mouth, his lips tasted like strawberries and wine, his lips were so soft,so plum that I could get addicted  and never get tired of kissing them .

I explored my tongue into his hot cavern as he moaned. His moans are the best sound I have ever heard and something that could turn me on in seconds.

I felt his hands on my chest,slightly trying to push me, which indicated that he needed to breathe, with last lick on his lips , I pulled away  and saw the most beautiful site I had seen in my whole existence. His eyes were  closed, an adorable pink hue on his cheeks, his chest moving as he panted for air .

He slowly opened his eyes  and we stared at each other, I tried to show all of my love that I had for him.
I wanted to tell him, that I love him so much that I can't even breathe without him, I want to shower him with all my love and adore him.

I leaned again to kiss him, but he turned away. His actions broke my heart.

He didn't wanted to kiss me? He didn't liked the kiss? 

or He doesn't likes me?

I pulled away and looked at him, his eyes we're showing guilt and looked like he was contemplating.

"It's late,I should leave..Goodnight" He said as he moved away from me and went out of the kitchen.

Just few minutes ago, I was the happiest man alive , but now I dont know what to feel .

May be he was not ready, I know that he is afraid of my profession, and it is the barrier between us. But I can't help it, I am a soldier, even something more than just a soldier, my life is always at stake whenever I go to war or any secret missions

but don't I deserve love too?

I didn't followed him, because I know he needs time
Time to understand me, my work, my protocols
But I don't regret doing what I did, I know I love him, there is nothing to hide.

I sighed as I walked to my room and layed on the bed, though I know that I am not getting any sleep tonight.

______________________________________

Author's Pov :

The next morning,the medical team was going to the coal mine which was near the barracks, this is the main reason they came here for volunteering .

The Chairman of Seoul Hospital was building large Scale of Solar Panels near the mine, the workers needed medical assistance as the area is prone to disasters and they all needed vaccinations and health checkups before they could start their work.

The team was riding in that car with their medical supplies, all excited to visit the mine and meet workers.

But Jin could tell that Jimin was distracted. He was concerned about Jimin, he had dark circles under his eyes  which clearly showed  that he didn't slept last night.

"Hey Mochi.!! Are you okay? You look tired and looks like you didn't slept well? " Jin asked

"No Hyung, I am just fine, Just didn't got enough sleep last night.. " Jimin sighed