:8:

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 :

We came back to Seoul after two  days when our mission was over . We had to go to the border  this time because our country is always on the state of war with North Korea. It was not a huge war, just a little bit of fighting, shooting...

We came back to our barracks and the first thing which I want to do was to get ready and meet Jimin.

I wanted our movie date to be successful but I had to leave as my first duty is to protect my country from the enemies.

This is the oath I took when I became an army officer. My father was an army officer too, now he is in higher rank, I have always looked up to my father and wanted to become like him, "Brave, and never afraid of dying".

As we were changing, Commander Yoon came and we all saluted him

" You did well soldiers, Captain Jeon.. You never  disappoint me in any mission and always perform well... So I have decided to give you all an 8 months  holiday "..

What......8 month holiday..??

" Where to sir?

"To Uruk , you will live near the coal mine in Taebaek  City , in Gangwon Province, it's a beautiful place, the alpha team needs to go there, you all are being posted there, till 8 months you all will not go into any missions, but complete your duties over there.
You have two weeks off to go, so meet your loved ones and family, Pack up and leave as soon as possible.. " Commander said while leaving..

"What... For 8 months.. "  Sergeant Choi said

"Yes, we will be there for 8 months and no emergency operations to be performed" Namjoon hyung said

After listening this, the team was happy

But, I was not , for 8 months... What will I tell Jimin about this

We didn't had any proper date, I left him two times during our date, if anyone else would have been in his place then he would have left me, but he didn't....

As far as  I know, the place which we are going is a remote place, that doesn't have proper network, so I won't be able to contact him daily..
I just don't know how he is going to react

I checked my phone and I saw his missed call
Why did he called me..??

"Hey Jungkook..? Are going somewhere right now.? " Hobi hyung asked

"Yes hyung.. By the way, are you going to tell Taehyung  that you are going for 8 months ? "I asked

He sighed " I don't know kook, he would be know that I am going, So I am not going to call him.. But what about you.. What about that doctor that you have been meeting  now a days? "

" Nothing hyung, I have never felt like this for anyone,and I think he likes me too, but because of our missions, We didn't had a proper date and I had to bail out date two times, I don't know how he will react when I will tell him that after 2 weeks he won't see me for 8 months "

He nodded "I understand Jungkook, but you need to tell him that you will be leaving, and even if he rejects you, then try to understand this from his perspective, if you can tell him about your work, then he will be terrified, anyone would be, if he will come to know that you are a captain of our country's Alpha team and your life is always on danger, then he would be worried, and may be not want to continue your relationship.. You need to make him understand properly.. Okay?? " He said

"Yes hyung,  I think I should meet him now and tell him, I should be prepared, whatever his decision would be, I will accept it"
  𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭.......  𝘐  𝘢𝘮  𝘪𝘯  𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦  𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩  𝘩𝘪𝘮.....