:28:

Authors Pov:

Waiting ...

Waiting is one of the most painful feeling of one's life

Especially to wait with patience when your lover is fighting for his life is just one of the most painful  and hurting feeling in this world. It's like if something happens to him... I'll die too

Jungkook patiently waited as he sat outside the operation theater in the medi cube .

When they brought Jimin back to the barracks, everyone was shocked seeing Jimin who was  not in his consciousness ,was shot and  losing lot of blood.

The doctors were in tears when they saw there team leader in that condition. Seokjin was in shock when he saw his dongsaeng ,his best friend in such condition..... fighting for his life .

He was not ready to operate on Jimin .. his hands trembled while he examined his best friend.

It had been hours since the doctors were operating on Jimin . He decided to keep control on to his emotions as he waited patiently..

Finally when the doors of the operation theater had opened.. Seokjin walked out , sighed heavily as he smiled towards Jungkook and nodded ..

He is okay now

His Jimin is okay ...
_______________________________

One week later ...

This one week while Jimin was recovering .. Jungkook made sure to take care of his lover . From making sure he is eating well , getting proper sleep ,not straining himself from his own work and was always there for him .

"Oh god Jungkook,calm down ..i can take care of myself I am a doctor too ".. Jimin sighed for hundredth time as Jungkook was getting overboard with taking care of his lover .

"I know baby , but let me take care of you please..eat up " Jungkook pouted as he started pealing the oranges and made jimin eat them

Jungkook was lately getting very clingy towards his tiny boyfriend ..not the reason he was still recovering but after three days ..the medical team was finally going back to Korea .

He absolutely hates the fact that he won't be able to see Jimin in real for a whole month as alpha team still needed to take care of the few things in Uruk ,so they will stay here for a month more .

"Aigoo...my Jungkookie is pouting,you look like baby right now .. really cute " Jimin laughed as he cooed at Jungkook's cuteness which made his cheeks turn pink

So Jeon Jungkook,the captain of the alpha team can blush too

Cute ...

Later during the night the captain of the alpha team and sergeant Hoseok were fussing over something in the kitchen which only resulted in the other soldiers to get shocked. For the first time they saw their superiors in the kitchen.. couldn't decipher what they were trying to do .

Jungkook and Hobi really wanted to do something for their boyfriends. The week before they both went through alot ..nearly had death experience. Tae was getting better along with Jimin .

Both of them known as enemies ...shocked the whole unit at the barracks when they hugged each other the night Jimin got his consciousness back .

When Tae got to know about Jimin's condition he forgot about his own injuries and ran to see his enemy and hugged him tightly .

Jimin was no different...he embraced Taehyung tightly as he cried remembering how Tae was shot .

Jungkook chuckled as he remembered how the frenemies ranted over each other's condition.