:2:

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

After their mission, the alpha team was off duty and they were able to go their home.

The next day, Jungkook and Hoseok decided to go to the arcade to hangout.

They decided to play the shooting game

Though they were in the army, but still they lost

Though they were in the army, but still they lost... As it was just a plastic toy gun..

They were next arguing about which game to play next but then they heard someone shouting.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

Me and hyung were arguing about what game to play next, but then we heard someone shouting...

"Thief.... Thief.... Someone catch him, he took my money coupons and my bike.... Help someone.. "

We saw a young boy who was driving the bike, Hoseok hyung looks at me and gives me the plastic gun, I knew what he meant, but we were off duty.... 🥺

"This plastic toy gun has a short effective range of 3 cm.. " Hyung said.

"He is about 10 cm away from us" I told him..

The thief was slowly driving towards us.. And then...

"He is 7cm away"

"5 cm away"

" 3 cm away"

"SHOOT!!! "

The young boy fall on the ground with his bike and I knew he must be badly injured..

I went near him to check his injuries..

"Just lie down, you can injure your spine if you keep moving" I told him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? " he started shouting..

I shrugged and said"This is all for making a better society and I am giving you first aid so stop moving " .

I tried to examine him and then got to know that may be he has fractured his ribs and injured his spine and maybe an ankle sprain...

How I got to know this?? ... Oh come on I am Jeon Jungkook..... Okay kidding, we do get training of treating our injuries ...

I had to keep his neck and head straight as maybe his ribs were fractured and then got an idea..

I asked a shopkeeper for two Plushies and then tied them around his neck to keep him straight.. And then asked for a pen and wrote something very important in his arm 😎

Hoseok hyung had already called the ambulance and till it arrived, we were checking him to make sure there were no further injuries...

Then ambulance came and took him to the hospital.
______________________________________

We were in a cafe sitting together with two Plushies that We got from the arcade..

I saw hyung playing with it... "Your boyfriend is handsome" I said pointing towards the plushy... 😂

"Your's is too" Hyung said😏

"Sorry but he is my fellow soldier" I said😅

"I mean, why did you take these Plushies with us?? " I asked him

"Oh come on, the shop keeper in arcade begged us to take it and never come back because of what we did today"  and we chuckled..

"Do you think he will be okay" Hyung asked.. I knew what he was trying to say.. He was feeling bad for the young boy who we had just caught.

"He is a young boy, they took him to the hospital..I know he will be fine "I told him

" I was of his age once... You always need a good mentor in your life to guide you to correct paths.. It's the same for him"... Hyung said

"Why ? Does it still weighs your mind, does it reminds you of your dark past.. "
I asked him, totally remembering the hardships hyung went through before he was in army.

" I just feel bad for him" He said..
"Don't worry hyung, he will be alright" I told him...

Then suddenly my phone started ringing... I smirked when I saw who was calling..

"Who is it, pick it up.. Is it from the battalion? " Hyung asked.

"Oh yes, it is from the battalion" I told him, giving an amused expression.

I showed him the screen  , and he knew he was screwed
"Don't answer him" He said
" I will answer him, and call him here right now " I was really enjoying this..

" Come on hyung, be a man, you should meet Taehyung and break up with him" I said

He gave me death glare and I know he is not in the mood of joking.

" I will buy you dinner Jungkook, just cut the call"
"No Hyung, I won't"
" I will buy you 17 year old whiskey "
"No hyung, don't you think it's to less.."
"Ok, ... I will set you on a blind date with my cousin brother, he is a flight attendant and he is really handsome... " He said

Oh now this is what I will never say no to... I mean I have always been alone in my life.. Never been in love with anyone.. Though I am not one of those who have their preferences , but I too want someone special in my life who would love me and I would do anything for him...

"Why didn't you told me that you had a cousin.. Now give me your phone .. I want his number.. "

He took my phone and cut the Taehyung's call and he started searching for his phone..

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 :

Hoseok was checking his pockets but he couldn't find his phone..

"Huhh..!! Hyung are you kidding me! Did you lost your phone? " Jungkook asked

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠-

When jungkook and hoseok were checking the boy to look for more injuries.. The boy quietly stole hoseok's phone

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

Horror was planted on hoseok's face when he looked at Jungkook

"Hyung.. Seriously.. You got robbed!!. Haaahaaaahhaaa" Jungkook started laughing hard.

" I am going to kill that brat" Hoseok said

"I thought you felt sorry for him!? " I asked

"Which hospital did they took him? " Hoseok asked

"Ohhh.. Yeah It was Seoul Hospital"jungkook said.

" Oh, then let's get my phone back"
______________________________________

𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮.. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮,𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩..

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩.... 𝙐𝙬𝙬𝙪𝙪𝙬𝙪𝙬𝙪𝙬𝙪𝙪𝙬𝙪.... 😍😍💜💜

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚,.... 𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.. 🥺🥺

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙢
𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 💜