:29:

Author's pov :

The following month passed with a blink of an eye .

Coming back to Seoul was really hectic for Jimin ..past few months that he had to spend in Uruk ..was too challenging but was different from the working conditions now .

He being the incharge of the emergency cases in there hospital had now forbid him to even close his eyes to get a good and sound sleep. The hospital being the best in city,the emergency room was always packed with the emergency patients.

Fighting Jimin...you are a doctor..this is your responsibility..you can do this

He again cheered himself and went along with the hectic day .

His relationship with his boyfriend is also going very smooth ..both being busy their packed schedule,still find time for each .
With endless video calls during the break time was their only way to be in touch ,still they were Jungkook had also informed that after a week or may be  two the alpha team would be able to finally return back to Korea.

Jimin then at these times regrets rejecting Jungkook for so many times .

He has never been this happier...Never ..

And he hopes that this happiness will be never snatched from him.

A week later ..

Jimin sighed as he streched his limbs .. finally he got some relief form the work load. He heard his phone ringing , only to realise Taehyung was calling.

Taehyung and him .. being enemies in the past were able to mend their differences even without realising they had gotten really close.

"Hey Shorty..I just called you to inform something"

This bitch...I am not that short..right ?

Jimin sighed

"What's wrong Taehyung-ah ,I just got some free hours to rest you better not waste my time "

"Oh no my dearest friend I have something that you would wanna see from you eyes .I am texting the location get your ass here right now " with that he had cut the call

Jimin frowned as he received the location.

Why is Taehyung calling him to a pub in the morning?? It's not a good time to get drunk..

________________________

After half an hour or so..Jimin had finally reached to the pub .He parked his car and went inside to look for Tae-alien only to get the biggest suprise for the day ..

Surprise he should say or a shock??

"Oh here you are Jiminie..thanks for coming here in such a short notice.I really have to go  Dad  is literally eating my head but hey !! Will you be able to handle this ? " Taehyung asked

But Jimin didn't Heard a thing

He was busy admiring the bunny boy who was busy drinking soju with Hoseok .

He should be angry on his boyfriend as he didn't informed about him being back to Korea.

But he can't be angry on him when he is finally able to see Jungkook in person after a whole month.

"Hey are you even listening Park Jimin ?"

"Huh?? Taehyung..what the hell is going on? When did they came back? This stupid bunny ..he didn't bothered to inform me ?" Jimin was finally back from his fantasy and was angry

"Can understand Jiminie ,hobi hyung also didn't informed me .I just heard about this from Namjoon Hyung ".

"But why are they even drinking at this time ?" Jimin was curious