:4:

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:

While we were looking out for the boy, we saw some people beating him... They looked like they belonged to some gang.

"Hey.... Everyone.... Stop beating him."
I yelled

"And who the hell are you, telling us to stop??... Just go back where you came from, don't try to act brave here.. " A stupid boy said.

Hobi hyung went to the boy who was injured.. He was badly beaten..

"Please help me... Save me... I am sorry for stealing your phone.. Help me"he said.

" Why are  they beating u? Hyung asked

"I want to leave the gang, but for that, I need to pay them 50000$ , I don't have a single peny" He cried

"Are these gangs like this.. This is too much amount.. " I asked hyung

"Looks like the price went high now" Hyung said.

"Ohh... So you were in this field too... Huh?? The stupid boy asked hyung...

My blood boiled...

" This boy has nothing to do with anything..Why not you settle this with me? " Hyung said

"Ohk.. Let's settle it with you" He said
_____________________________________

After our fight... Each member of that so called gang was lying on the floor whimpering in pain...

I thought that this would be a good vacation but.. Since the vacation started.. I have been throwing fists.. And fighting...

"What's your name" Hyung saked the boy

"I am Choi Soobin" He said

"I am Jung Hoseok.. Soobin's older hyung... Try to touch him again and I am gonna break every single bone of your body.. "
______________________________________

𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :

I came across a doctor to check a patient's x ray when Minji came to me

"Doctor Park.. The motorcycle patient, he ran away.." She told..

"Again??!! ".. Now this is too much... He is trying to cross my patience level..

" But someone is here to see him, he is over there.. "

Minji pointed towards a man who was back facing me.. But I could see he was a military officer.

I went to him.. And got the biggest shock of my day.

" Kim Taehyung? "

He looked at me.. With same shock

"Park Jimin ? "

"Are you this patient' s family? " I asked him

"Are you in charge of him?? Show me his medical charts. " He said.

Oh god.. Who does he thinks he is.. He is ordering me to show the medical chart of my patient.. He is not the doctor here.. and trying to order me around..

"This is not your hospital.. Nor he is your patient... It's funny, we always meet because of a man.. " I said

"Yaah..!! I don't have time to listen your shit.. Show me his charts.. He is important to me... Is he severely injured..?? How could you not realize that your patient is missing? " He said

This little shit... I wanna punch him so bad.. But as my speciality is .. I am gonna be a sassy bitch..

"He ran away two times.. Without paying the bill.. But now since you are here.. And he is important for you.. So why don't you pay his medical bill? " I asked smirking..