Chivalry is Dead

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

Music/s: Chivalry is Dead & Natural
Artists: Trevor Wesley & Imagine Dragons

~Jaune Arc of Music~

Beacon Academy. The most well known academy, compared to the other three academies, in Remnant.

Currently in this time of day, one of the most famous, and infamous, team of Beacon Academy, RWBY. Are all currently chilling with their sister team's room, JNPR.

Though with their leader currently missing, Jaune Arc. Having to go back to his hometown because he was persuaded to do so from his best friend Ruby and partner Pyrrha.

Why? Well because the two girls found out that ever since Jaune had been admitted into Beacon Academy, he hadn't come into contact with any of his family.

Which made the two girls concern and kinda angry at Jaune for not contacting his family.

Now Jaune Arc is away and is visiting the said family, with all his teachers and headmaster's permission. After a series of begging them and persuasion.

Right now; Ruby, Yang, Nora, Ren and Pyrrha are playing a very popular game called Mobile Myths. While Weiss and Blake are both busy reading their books.

"Come on, Rubes! Push to the enemy's base while-AHH! I DIED!? Damn it!" Yang said, frustration clear in voice, with her eyes flashing red as her character hero, Masha, died for the seventh time.

"Swear! Also, I'm trying! The enemy Khou is always-oh come on!" Ruby groan as her character hero, which coincidentally is named Ruby, is once again being attack by the enemy Khou.

"Don't worry! The Queen of magic, Iudora, and her trusted assassin, Kusion, is here to save the day!" Nora excitedly said. Controlling her character hero to stunned three enemy heroes at the same time.

"Hm." Ren nodded and controlled his character hero to triple kill those heroes. Which earned him a high five from Nora.

"Nice! Ah, oh no! I'm going to die!" Ruby complimented but then loudly said out loud in despair as she stared on her scroll, her character hero's health slowly diminishing.

Just as the green bar of Ruby's hero almost went zero, Pyrrha's character hero, Carina, comes in to kill Khou and save her.

"Thanks Pyrrha!" Ruby quickly thanked Pyrrha, who nodded back in return, and use the healing spell to heal her hero.

A couple of minutes later, they won.

"YEAH!" Ruby, Yang and Nora all happily cheered as they all plopped down with their backs on the floor. While Pyrrha and Ren gave each other fist bumps.

Weiss and Blake glanced at them for a moment and went back to reading their books.

As much as Weiss wanted to reprimand them for being too loud, her studies comes first.(A/N: Study everyone! Even though it sucks!)

"Hmm?" While everyone is busy, Nora was confused as she unknowingly opened up a secret file while she was fiddling with the scroll in her hand.

See, this wasn't her scroll. Hers was destroyed during a small training session with Pyrrha awhile back and this scroll was from her fearless leader, Jaune Arc.