Hero

*I was supposed to post this the following week after I posted the previous chapter, but life had kept me busy for some time. Anyways, enjoy!

*It's almost Christmas so I hope I can make another chapter for you guys for a Christmas present, or New Year, anyways, enjoy!

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

Music/s: Hero & Beautiful Scars
Artists: Skillet & Maximillian

Velvet scrolled down the list of songs in the... scroll. Seriously, who bloody named this thing as a scroll?

As she was busy in doing that, everyone else in the room was preoccupied with something or someone to be specific.

"So we're going to talk to him when he gets back here, right? If he has any problems that needs our help?" Nora asked with a very rare serious expression on her face.

She's never been really serious in a lot of things in life, but when something serious had happened to any of her friends and Ren, she would even throw a piece of pancake into the garbage can without any hesitation.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Ruby raised her hand.

"Yes Ruby?"

"Who's going to bring the topic up?"

Silence.

"Not it!" Almost everyone in the room said.

They then turned their eyes towards the only one who didn't say it, Pyrrha, who had her right eyebrow twitching.

"...Why?" A hand landed on her left shoulder and she turned to see Nora smiling at her.

"It's the rules of " Not it!", everyone has to follow it." Pyrrha's other brow twitched as she stares flatly at her irresponsible teammate.

'You were the one who opened his file first, why do I have to do this? Oh right, cause it's the rules and my bleeding heart.' The sarcasm is strong in this one.

"Okay, I think I have one." Velvet said out loud, catching everyone's attention.

"Oh, what did you choose?" Ruby asked in curiosity.

"A song called, Hero." Velvet slightly blushed at the knowing stare Coco was sending at her.

"Oh! I already like the title!" Ruby said out loud.

Yang and Weiss both rolled their eyes. "Well duh, you were always talking about being a superhero as a huntsman."

Ruby blushed and quickly covered her head with her red hood. "Shut up!"

"Velvet feels the same. Right? You were always fond of heroes bun~" Coco teased.

Velvet blushed. "Shut up!"

Pyrrha felt a bad feeling in her heart as she watches this entire situation.

'I have to start my game up before these hussies get to Jaune first!'

"What are we waiting for? Push it and play it!" Nora demanded.

Velvet nodded and pushed the video to play.