Life is Fun

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

Music/s: Life is Fun & Heaven
Artists: TheOdd1stOut ft. Boyinaband & Kane Brown

Ruby groaned, followed by her sister, as she and her team relaxed within their ever comfortable room.

After they had watched the last music video of Jaune they had immediately jumped in shock as they heard the bell of the school had rung, signifying the start of their afternoon classes.

They had quickly forgotten about such a fact. Early in the morning their very strict and scary teacher, Miss Glynda Goodwitch, had announced that they wouldn't have morning classes as every school staff would have a meeting that would last till lunch.

Now the meeting of said teachers were over, every student in the academy was soon reminded that they all have classes in the afternoon.

The two teams, with one blonde leader missing, had practically moved like a storm. RWBY left JNPR's room to change in their own and the latter changing as fast as they possibly could as well within their own.

After they all dressed up, the two teams immediately ran out of their rooms and arrive into their classrooms as quickly as they could.

Sadly, they were still late and had been given detention from a certain strict blonde witch.

Yang let out a long sigh as she relaxed her rigid muscles and bones that creaked and groaned from sitting still for hours, listening to lessons that she was certain was not going to be important in real life.

"I'll bet you all that 98% of what we learned is a waste." Yang stated.

"No Yang, everything that we learned would be 100% not a waste." Weiss replied with her arms crossed. To which the resident blonde only shrugged.

As she spread her arms apart in her bed, Yang's right hand touched something in her comfortable mattress.

"Huh?" Yang questioned as she brought the unknown thing towards her.

"Isn't this Jaune's scroll?" Yang asked to herself in confusion. Then realization popped inside her head as she remembered that when the bell rang, Weiss, who was last person who had Jaune's scroll, had unintentionally brought back the said scroll into their room.

The culprit who brought it into their room had only realized it when she was halfway into changing her school uniform.

Probably because of the distress being late and fear of being said late, Weiss had put Jaune's scroll down in one of their beds, changed, and quickly followed after her teammates who were already at the exit of the door. Weiss had forgotten the scroll within their room.

'So she thrown it in my bed? Rude.' Yang huffed before a excited grin appeared on her face.

'But whatever! Vomit boy's music videos are here for momma to finally select.' At that, Yang opened up the scroll and immediately scrolled down to choose her music.

Unknown to Yang, while she was using Jaune's scroll, she was humming happily out loud.

Which had garnered the attention of the other occupants within the room.

"Yang? What are you-Hey that's Jaune's scroll!" Ruby said as she pointed her finger at her sister.

"Wait, I thought I put that on my bed?" Weiss asked in confusion as she looked towards Yang.