The Sound of Silence

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Music

*I do not own anything except for the story 👍

Music/s: The Sound of Silence & Cold
Artists: Disturbed & NEFFEX

"Jaune's music was really good!" Ruby said as she jumped up and down on the said boy's bed.

"I know! Jaune-jaune's voice has really improved since then." Nora agreed, as she also was jumping up and down on her bed, but with more energy than Ruby.

The others in the room had also nodded. Agreeing that Jaune has a really good voice and good music.

"I wonder if there were any meaning to them, the music I mean." Blake wondered curiously, saying it out loud.

"Heh, Jaune's first song was certainly about a girl," Yang answered her partner and shrugged, "and the last one was probably about the survival of the fittest. Having to live in this world with a cold heart and a natural temperament."

Everyone, at first, listened intently at the blonde's view of Jaune's music, then groaned when they heard her making a pun at the end.

"Sis, I love you with all my heart as my beloved elder sister, but seriously, that was bad." Ruby said, shaking her head around, with a disappointed expression on her face.

"Yeah." Everyone else said.

"Yes, it wasn't really great." Weiss said.

Yang pouted as she turned her head away and said.

"Hmph! Whatever! I thought it was a good one."

Everyone sweat dropped.

Blake, shaking her head, silently grabbed the scroll from Ruby's hands and decided to choose a song of her own. Her silent time with her books is completely nill at this point, so at least let her choose a song of her own.

"The sound of silence?" Blake muttered, and thought of it as ironic for a moment, and decided to clicked on it.

This action had quickly earned the attention of the other occupations in the room.

"The sound of silence? Hm." Ren muttered in curiosity.

"Hey no fair partner!" Yang complained.

"Yeah! No fair, Blake!" Nora and Ruby simultaneously said.

Weiss and Pyrrha felt a sweat dropped from their foreheads. They wanted to point out that the two energetic girls already had their turns.

'In fact, we should be the ones to say that line.' They both thought.

Their voices soon quieted down, as the video starts to play.

The video starts with Jaune, in a black suit with no tie, sitting in front of a grand piano.

'Not an animation?' They all thought in curiosity. Wondering if this was a classical music or something.

Jaune looked, sad, depressed even, but his eyes held a certain unknown flames of determination in them.

Then, he started to play.

Music: The Sound of Silence
By: Jaune Arc