Trust Fund Baby

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

*Also, what's up guys and gals? It's been months since I have updated this fic and I had honestly wanted to continue this more since where I had left, but, before this app updated, writing in this app was hard to do so. So much so, that I just decided to uninstall the app and forget all about it. But now, I'm back! Enjoy.

Music/s: Trust Fund Baby & Lose Yourself
Artists: Why Don't We? & Eminem

Everyone were talking to each other animatedly from the last two music videos that was played out.

The girls, except Nora, were still hung at the last music video. With Pyrrha, Velvet, Coco, and Yang letting out long sighs.

"I didn't think that Jaune could sing that good, especially a love song~." Coco said with a sultry smirk.

"I know, it's like he's a totally different person when he sings and records in music videos." Nora nodded in agreement.

"Just how did Jaune come up with these anyways? Especially that first one, that was really funny." Velvet let out a giggle while wondering.

RWBY and NPR looked at each other and shrugged, with Ren saying;

"Honestly? We don't know. All of these songs he sang? Are a complete mystery to us, especially since some of these were made during his time here, as he looked the same in some of the videos that were played."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well, I guess it's my turn now right?" Pyrrha asked everyone to which she receives several nods and words of agreement.

Receiving the scroll from Ren, Pyrrha searched for the song she, and the others, would like to listen to.

'Hmm... Animals? No. Yummy? No. Lucky strike? Hm. Maybe my next turn or someone else would choose it. What to do... Oh? This one looks interesting!!' Pyrrha smiled giddily as she selected the song to be played. Although the title wasn't promising for a confession, like say her, but it looked to be interesting to listen to. So why not?

Everyone sat down, got comfy in their positions, and watched in anticipation for what was about to be shown.

The video starts with Jaune, looking a little younger, wearing a white hoodie and navy jeans with blue headphones hanging on his neck as he walked towards a school.

Song: Trust Fund Baby
By: Jaune Arc

"Hm? Hold up, pause the video!" Coco said out loud as she slowly slid her shades down to have a better view of the school in the video.

"What is it Coco? Do you recognize that school?" Velvet asked curiously.

"Somewhat. I think I've passed by that school when I went to do some missions outside of the city. That school is just within the city grounds, but it is also near a exit out of the city when not using a bullhead or any kind of vehicle." Coco replied with a shrug.

"So, Jaune had went to school there, which means his house where he and family lived; is just somewhere in Vale or just out of the boundary. Huh." Blake theorized, receiving shrugs from the others.