RWBY Mothers' Special😏 PART 2

*I do not own RWBY or any songs featured in this chapter; past and future. And if I did own it, I would've made a spin-off with Jaune as the main character.

*NSFW images warning ahead! If you haven't already seen the chapter image😆

*Do you like my work? Do you wanna read what other stories I've written while also financially support me? Well, come and visit my patreon and become my patron!
patreon.com/FroztDouluo

*Oh and I posted a one-shot of another RWBY story, called "Remnant's Demon Slayer" so be sure to check it out! And another fic called "Devil's Luck", it's a Medaka Box fanfic.

*I changed the title cause it sounds more fitting

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

Music: Hot Mess
Original Artist: Cobra Starship

❄️ Special thanks and shoutout for a patron in patreon joining the ranks of a transcendent: JC!

❄️After I finish this special arc chapters then we're going back to canon and continue where we left off.

❄️This was supposed to be another Stacy's Mom parody song...but that'll be too fucking boring! Plus this song fits Willow. So here we go with Hot Mess! If you wanna recommend to me a fitting song for Kali and Raven then pm me.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

❄️Now onto the the story!

❄️❄️❄️W❄️❄️❄️

"..."

The air in the room was both tense and awkward. As a certain pair of sisters, both covered with a dark aura that screams death and agony for any that approaches them, or when a certain blonde comes back, scrolled through numerous music files.

"Where...is it..." Ruby absentmindedly said as she continuously swiped down Jaune's scroll for the video she saw.

"I'm gonna kill him..." Yang muttered under her breath as she stared at the scroll with a slightly crazed expression.

Everyone else looked at them in concern, cold sweat rolling down the side of their faces.

"What should we do?" Nora whispered aloud for only everyone to hear except the sisters. "Should we go, comfort them or something? Blake, Weiss."

"Why are you all looking at me for?" For the first time since they became a team, Blake and Weiss agreed with something as they looked at their friends in disbelief.