Who's Stacy?😏

*This chapter is for the cultured😆 Now, worship me with all your votes! Muhahaha!

*Btw, I'll be posting a small version 2 of Stacy's Mom reaction in a few days. Why? Because instead of some random girl called stacy, what about Weiss's Mom? Blake's Mom? Yang's Mom? Ruby's Mom? 😏😏

*Do you want to read what other stories I've written while also financially support me with just two cups of coffee? It's 4 dollars at least and 10 if you're so generous. Well, come and visit my patreon and become my patron!
patreon.com/FroztDouluo

*Oh and I posted a one-shot of another RWBY story, called "Remnant's Demon Slayer" so be sure to check it out! And another fic called "Devil's Luck", it's a Medaka Box fanfic.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

*And I changed the title

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

Musics: Stacy's Mom & Best of Me
Artists: Fountains of Wayne & NEFFEX

*Best of Me(NEFFEX) was recommended to me by my good supporter RobertWalker506 and HikarinoKage092(December 10, 2022) sorry if I missed anyone else who recommended this song as well.

*I think someone had recommended Stacy's Mom before but I can't remember who did, I also can't find them in the comment section, so if you're the one who did then just comment here and I'll edit this for your name to appear.

*Sidenote: I don't know how, but the tag for blake in this story got the most impressive ranking😆 out of all the tags. Well, as some might say, cat supremacy! 🐈‍⬛

❄️

"Hahahaha!" Yang, Nora, and Coco were still laughing their asses off from the lazy song music video.

Their laughter and chuckles were fine, at first, but when it continued on for ten minutes straight? Yeah, it was getting ridiculous and concerning.

"Guys, please, just stop." Weiss said as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Hahaha!"

"You're gonna get cramps or worse, lose your voices for a few days because of this."

"Haha-ack!" And as she had said, all three girls started choking, then cringed, before collapsing on the floor like they were having seizures. Smiles still plastered on their faces.

"..." Their faces met their palms and shook their heads. Silently questioning themselves, why were they friends with them?

Oh yeah, because they're friends. And for Ruby's case, her sister. For Velvet, her partner as well as team leader. While as for what Ren thinks of Nora...

Yeah, that's a relationship that's best left unsaid. Let them deal with that themselves.

Blake let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose, she said. "Let's just continue on with our breach of Jaune's privacy."

"...Y'know, saying that just makes me feel more bad and guilty." Ruby whimpered as some of them: Pyrrha, Velvet, Ren and Weiss nodded in agreement.

Blake shrugged and said, "Well, it's too late for any regrets. The next music video is starting."