Old Me

*Hey guys... I'M ALIVEEEE!!! Long time no see? I'M SO SORRY! Due to some rl problems, with school work piling up on me, as well as writing on WN, I wasn't able to focus on writing anything here! I. Am. So ashamed of myself. I also promised myself that I won't post a chapter until I get about three drafts of this story done so I can release them all as an apology, unfortunately however, I only managed to write only one. Sob. As for more updates? Well, it would be sporadic as I still have some college stuff to do. Hope you continue enjoying this story and be patient with me.

*I take recommendations, if I don't like the song then it wouldn't be featured in this story. But if I do? I'll shout out the one who recommended it to me in the next chapter.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

Fun Fact: I have not watch any RWBY episodes(whether it be the original or Ice Queendom) I have only gotten this RWBY lore from reading other fics. If I messed up some part about the lore please let me know.

Music/s: Old Me & Shivers
Artists: 5 Seconds of Summer & Ed Sheeran

While Ruby's busy picking a song, Weiss started thinking about the songs Jaune Arc has sung and if he really did come to her for her money, or he just really likes her. She really wanted to believe that it's the latter, but the years of being sucked up on by many other boys, and creepy old men, for her wealth and family just didn't make instantly trust Jaune.

Was Jaune Arc really in love with her? Or is it a ploy to take advantage of her?

She let out a tired sigh, she just couldn't help being paranoid. She'd gone through many similar acts done by many men and even women that are either too young or too old for her. Perhaps she just has to have a private conversation with Jaune Arc; speak to him directly and finally be certain of his intentions to her and maybe, just maybe, she'll be willing to be friends with him.

'Perhaps, even more...?' Weiss wondered in a slight daze, the corner of her lips twitching up, before shaking her head. She glanced at the red headed amazon near her, a flash of fear entered her eyes and shuddered. 'Probably not.'

Pyrrha frowned and tilted her head. She didn't know why, but she had the sudden urge to use her semblance and pierce an icicle with hundreds of sharp metal objects.

"Got it!" Ruby grinned cheerfully and tapped on the video.

"Wooo! Let's go!" Nora said as she pumped her fist up.

Everyone waited in anticipation in their respective seats as the holographic screen lit up and several words appeared on them.

Old Me
By: Jaune Arc

The video starts with scattered photos that mainly consists of a blonde haired baby boy going through his childhood.

Most of them either gasped or squealed in utter excitement. "Oh my god! Baby pictures!" Yang screamed with her lilac eyes sparkling in excitement.

It wasn't because the baby was cute, okay the baby really is, but it was the fact that she could use this as blackmail for vomit boy!