I'm Lazy

*What uuuuuup! Here's another for y'all! Oooh boy. College is starting to become a bitch this week, again, because they wanted us to pay a contribution for some sports event, which I have no freaking interest of it whatsoever. I entered college to learn how to be good at my future career! Not learn how to be an athlete! I would've just gone pro with some sports I played! God.

*Hey, I just noticed this story hasn't reach 1k of votes. That. Is. Bad. So how about we hit that vote button? Yes. Okay? You did it?

...Did you really? Well now if we hit 1.5k of votes then I'll post the next chapter within 2 or 3 weeks! Possibly even a week😮 And don't forget to follow me for more updates and stories that I'll post in the future! And if you have Webnovel, then please follow my stories over there as well(same username, FroztDouluo) and hit the power stone button over there as well! My stories over there are mainly Medaka Box, Douluo Dalu(Soul Land) and RWBY(though it's only one one-shot) fanfics.

*Do you want to read what other stories I've written while also financially support me with just two cups of coffee? Well, come and visit my patreon!
patreon.com/FroztDouluo

*Oh and I posted a one-shot of another RWBY story, called "Remnant's Demon Slayer" so be sure to check it out!

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

Musics: The Lazy Song and Heart of a Hero(I distinctly recall someone recommending the former, please comment if you're the one who did.)
Artists: Bruno Mars and Club Danger

*Heart of a Hero(By Club Danger) is recommended by dared-the-demon-king cause I was listening to the song when he recommended it to me, plus I was already planning it be on the next chapter but just decided it to be moved here.

"Ruby..."

"..."

"Ruby, please...!" Blake cried out once more, clear desperation on her face and in her voice.

Unfortunately however, Ruby turned to face her amused looking partner and asked, "Hey Weiss, you think you can help me with my homework?"

She blatantly ignored her.

'You-!' Blake had an angered cat look on her face as she stared at her traitorous team leader's back, purposely ignoring her plea.

She froze in place as she felt the demon, no, devil moved once more on her lap, and despite having white shorts and leggings on, she could still feel the rough and sharp hair of the beast as it enjoyed her voluptuous thighs.

Blake remained completely still, even if the "devil" turned its terrifying face towards her and menacingly stared at her with its emotionless gaze, that seemed to reveal the gates of hell as her eyes looked upon it with silent horror.

She rigidly turned her head to the other occupants in the room, looking at them with her wide eyes; silently begging them with the intention of giving up everything, whether it be her underwear or her eternal soul, just to save her from this situation.