Chapter 13- Darkened Stars

*everyone looks in shock and worry*

Celestia/Solaris- *horrified* No...

Humane 5/Human Colt 5/Sunset/Glare- *looks in worry*

Mane 5/Colt 5- *horrified* TWILIGHT! DUSK!

Spike/Barbra- *looks in pure horror*

Luna/Artemis/Cadence/Bolero- *looks in worry*

Alternate Eris- *smirks slyly* Honestly, none of this would've been possible without the intervention of those two unicorns. And their beautiful ignorance to events. Thanks to them we basically have control over the most powerful weapons in Equestria!

Starlight/Stellar- *looks at Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk in horror* (We never wanted this...)

Mane 5/Colt 5- *in angered unison* THEY AREN'T WEAPONS!

Alternate Discord- *arches eyebrow and counts* Two ponies that have the magical capacity to contain the magic of eight alicorns, are able to control The Element Of Magic the most powerful element of the six, and have the magical capability to even return our chaos magic to normal even a tiny bit. These two are weapons. And big ones at that. *smiles* Heck, they were even the perfect vessels for me and Eris to possess to get back here!

Mane 5/Colt 5/Royals- *looks at their Discord and Eris* Possess?!

Discord/Eris- *gasps then growls in anger at their alternate selves*

Alternate Eris- *smirks and wraps her arms around Dusk* Honestly, Celestia and Solaris. You two hit the jackpot. Well did hit the jackpot, but...*strokes her nail on Dusk's cheek leaving a scratch* *evilly* Consider your winnings ours. *smirks* But anyway, destroy them.

Equestrian Spike/Equestrian Barbra- *shouts while crying* TWILIGHT! DUSK! SNAP OUT OF IT!

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk - *coldly looks at everyone* *holds their palms out and dark purple magic is aimed at them* *immediately blasts at them*

*a large scale dark purple beam rushes towards the school and everyone looks in fear*

*the Royals and Discord and Eris quickly shield the school with their combined magic*

*the beam slams into the shield and cracks it worrying the students*

E. Bubble- *worriedly* That shield isn't gonna hold for long and we're talking about fighting against eight alternate villains, and four corrupted friends who are very powerful and these rifts!

E. Pinkie- *worriedly* What are we gonna do? We don't have the elements to turn them back to normal!

Prince Dusk- *glares and balls his fists which is glowing with dark purple magic*

*the skies turn darker nearly black with dark purple lightning shooting from the skies*

*everyone looks in fear and worry*

*E. Rarity and E. Elusive look at NightTerror then realize and turns to the others specifically the Equestrians*

E. Rarity- *serious* Remember when Elusive and I were corrupted by the Nightmare Forces?

E. Butterscotch- *concerned* Yes, it was horrible having to fight you two!

E. Elusive- *realizes* Your feelings reached out to me and Rarity and broke through the darkness, we just have to do the same thing for Twilight and Dusk.

E. Rainbow- *concerned* But how, we don't have the Elements, and Twilight and Dusk may know how magic works in this world, but we sure don't.

E. Spike- *to Sunset* Can't you guys transform like you did last time with the Sirens?