Chapter One: October 25th, 2015

The interior of a mechanic's garage. There were many tools and equipment on work benches. There seemed to be blueprints of some kind for a vehicle, as well as some other schematics lining the walls. There was a TV sitting to the side, while other cutting tools, blowtorch, welders, plus some spare tyres and other parts. There's a few clocks on the wall which ticked along in unison.

The TV suddenly turned on. "The Senate is expected to vote on this today." A woman on the news spoke up. "In other news, officials at The Pacific Nuclear Research Facility have denied the rumour that the case of missing plutonium was in fact stolen from their vault two weeks ago. A Libyan terrorist group had claimed responsibility for the alleged theft, however, the officials now infer the crepency to a simple clerical error. The FBI..."

The sound of a door opening could be heard nearby. The door into the garage opened, someone stepping in, and closing the door behind the individual who stepped in.

This person goes by the name of Braedey Martin. He is a young male, only about 17 years of age, with pale white skin, short jawline-length brown hair, and cobalt blue colour eyes. He stands only 5ft tall, his body being skinny, has broad shoulders, lean legs and arms, while he has lean muscles. He is wearing a white shirt with a blue jacket overtop, as well as jeans and black boots.

Braedey is a kindhearted and gentle being

Braedey is a kindhearted and gentle being. He's a bit of a quiet person, since he's not as outgoing. He is not one to talk around girls, unless they're his two sisters or mother. He struggles in self-courage, but he's thankful for his parents to provide support for him. He is a tinkerer, and he likes to work with cars or trucks. But all the while, he's been wanting to get out and about, wanting to have some fun.

"Dad? Are you here?" Braedey called into the garage. He looked around to try and find his father, but there's no sign. "Anyone home?" Braedey walked about the garage to try and find where his Dad might be, but to no avail. "Where could he have gone to?" He sighed. He took note of some papers, which he didn't seem to understand at the time. "Dad really has some good handwriting, but sometimes, I don't understand what he writes." Just then, he could hear the telephone now ringing, so he picked it up. "Hello? Martin home speaking."

"Braedey, is that you?" A male voice replied.

Braedey peeked up. "Hey, Dad. Where are you? I haven't heard from you-"

"Thank God I found you." James spoke up. "Listen, can you meet me at Twin Pines Mall tonight at 1:15? I've made a major breakthrough, I'll need your assistance."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. 1:15 in the morning?" Braedey asked in confusion.

"Yes, exactly. 1:15AM." James said to him.

"Dad. What's going on? Where have you been all week?" Braedey asked to his father.

"Working on something extraordinary." James replied.