Chapter Twenty-Five: Decisions

The next morning, Braedey was now wearing his new gun and gunbelt, as he walked down the streets, Tyler, James, and Andrea walking alongside one another. They were enjoying the calm air around them, all the while with trying to find Orion.

"Where could he be?" Andrea asked.

"Maybe he's still at Clara's." James trailed off.

Then men started to come up to them and told Braedey good morning, good luck, they even offered him cigars. "Good morning, Mr. Eastwood. Interest you in a new suit for tomorrow?" A man in a top hat offered, holding a black suit.

Braedey looked at the man. "Uh, I'm fine. Thanks."

As they walked through town, they saw Orion walking along, but with a lavender brooch on with the name 'Clara' on his shirt. This wasn't like him at times.

"Orion? What are you doing?" Braedey asked, as he and the others all walked up to him.

"What? Oh, nothing." Orion replied, sounding relaxed. "I'm just enjoying the morning air. It's nice, isn't it?" He asked.

"Listen, Braedey. We need to get the DeLorean ready to go-" He then noticed a tombstone that said 'Here Lies'. "Hey. Look at this. The tombstone."

James took a closer look at it. "Tyler, let me see that photo again." Tyler gave the man the photo, and he saw his name wasn't on the tombstone anymore. "My name. It's vanished."

"That's great, Dad

"That's great, Dad." Braedey said in happiness. "You see? We go back to the future, and everything's been erased."

"But, only my name is erased." James interjected, gesturing to the photo and the tombstone. "The tombstone itself and the date still remain. That doesn't make any sense."

Orion now picked up the photo. "We now know what this photograph represents, if the events of today continue to run their course onto tomorrow." He said to them.

"So, what does that mean?" Andrea asked.

Just then, the man that offered Braedey a suit earlier walked up, and began to take the brunette's measurements. "Excuse me, Mr. Eastwood. I just need to take your measurements."

"Sir, what's this for?" Diana asked.

"Hey, look, pal. He doesn't want to buy a suit." Braedey said in annoyance.

"No. This is for your coffin." The man replied.

"My coffin?!" Braedey asked in shock the others also in shock.

"What?" Andrea, Tyler, and Orion asked in unison.

"Well, the odds are running 2-1 against him. Might as well be prepared." The man then walked off back to the 'Undertaker' shop.

"So, it may not be my name that's supposed to end up on the tombstone. It maybe yours." James told his son grimly.

Braedey put his hand to his forehead in shock. "Geat Scott!" He muttered.