Chapter Seven: Convincing Samuel

The next day, the group was headed for Hill Valley High School. They were all now wearing 80's clothes now, even Tyler had his hair slicked back. Andrea had on a different dress, with Braedey still got his attire on.

"Whoa." Tyler looked around the school yard. "They really cleaned up this place. Looks brand new."

"It is pretty nice." Braedey commented.

"It is nice, but I'm not really sure." Andrea shrugged.

"Now, remember." Dr. Brown walked with the teens, all of them heading over towards the school. "According to my theory, Braedey interfered with your parents' first meeting. If they don't meet, they won't fall in love, they won't get married, and they won't have kids. That's why your older brother's disappearing from the photograph. Your sister will follow, and unless you repair the damage, you'll be next." He said to Tyler.

"Sounds pretty heavy." Tyler rubbed his head.

"Weight has nothing to do with it." Dr. Brown replied. Braedey, Andrea, and Orion couldn't help but snicker at that.

The group of them began to walk around the school, taking note of how clean the hallways were. "So, which one of these is Josie's classroom?" Orion asked to Tyler.

"Here." Tyler informed, now peeking through a window. He eyed the room, and saw his young mother in the middle. "Right there. Middle row and middle column." His eyes widened when he saw Josie leaning to her left and eyeing someone's papers. "What? She's cheating."

"I guess she wasn't honest about her papers." Andrea took a guess.

Just then, the bell rang and they all got moving. They stand by one of the staircases and observed the several other high school students.

"Which one's your pop?" Dr. Brown asked Tyler.

"That's him. Right over there." Tyler pointed to Samuel as he was getting bullied and kicked on his back.

"Okay, okay, you guys," Samuel groaned with non-amusement and glared at them, showing a 'KICK ME' sign on his back. "Very funny. You guys are being really mature."

"Maybe you were adopted." Dr. Brown thought as he looked at Samuel and Tyler by comparison.

"Gemsworth!" A sharp voice called as a familiar figure walked up to Samuel.

"That's Strickland." Braedey recognized the principal right away. "Jesus, didn't that guy ever have hair?"

"Guess not." Orion shrugged.

"Shape up, man." Strickland scolded Samuel. "You're a slacker. Do you wanna be a slacker for the rest of your life?"

"No..." Samuel moaned as the principal left down the hallway.

"What did his mother ever see in that kid?" Dr. Brown asked to Andrea, who just shrugged back to him.

"I don't know either." Tyler thought about it for a moment. "I guess she just felt sorry for him because her Dad hit him with his car."

"He hit me with the car." Braedey then corrected.

"That's the Florence Nightingale effect." Dr. Brown explained, the teens looking to him. "It happens in hospitals when nurses fall in love with their patients."

"I didn't even know that could happen." Andrea commented.

"Go to it, you two." Doc patted Braedey and Tyler's backs to set them off with Andrea following, Orion and Doc watching on.

"Hey, Samuel." Braedey greeted. "Remember me? I was the fella who saved your life."

"Oh, yeah." Samuel sighed, now getting his papers together.