Chapter Twenty-Eight: Welcome Home

October 27th, 2015. At the newly named Eastwood Ravine, the new suspension bridge now stood in place of the old wooden structure that stood there many years ago. The red suspension bridge stands out against the green scenery that's around the ravine.

Suddenly, three loud bangs and three flashes of white appeared at the far side of the bridge, and on the final flash, the DeLorean appeared and rolled across the bridge to the other side.

Braedey breathed a sigh as he and the others looked around at their surroundings

Braedey breathed a sigh as he and the others looked around at their surroundings. They were finally home, their real home, the one where they truly belong. They rolled along the tracks, soon reaching along a railroad crossing, where some cars and people noticed them.

"Looks like we're back." Orion said to the others.

"Well, at least we're home." Andrea commented.

James smiled while shaking his head, then pulled on a lever to his left. That lifted up the rail wheels off the tracks, and once done that, Braedey released the steering lock, allowing him to turn the car off the tracks and onto the road, pulling over at the side of the road next to the railroad tracks.

"Phew. We made it, and without any problems." Tyler sighed, he and Andrea climbing out of the car with everyone else alongside them.

"And it's OUR 2015." Andrea added in, taking a deep breath and sighed. "Man, I missed the fresh air."

Braedey was about to say something when a huge freight train roared by them on the tracks, making them all jump back in surprise as the 3,000 tonne train rolls by them. Braedey looked on with wide eyes, then he realised they were on the tracks a few moments ago. "Holy... had we stayed on the tracks a few minutes earlier, we would've been turned into flesh and scrap metal." He muttered.

"Good thing you were behind the wheel." Orion noted. "And at least you didn't crash into anything." He added.

"True." Braedey nodded.

"So, this is 2015?" Clara asked to the others, looking at her surroundings in awe and curiosity.

"Yeah, that's right." Orion nodded sheepishly.

"We're gonna have to do something with Clara now here in this timeline." Andrea realised. "But what I'm gonna do right now is get this corset off!" She took the top part of her dress off, revealing the white and blue cotton corset underneath. She unclipped the first two pins of the corset and took a deep breath. "Finally. I can breathe now."

"She's not a fan of corsets or dresses." Tyler whispered to Clara, who nodded to him. "She outgrew them when she was a kid."

"Now, as I was saying, we're gonna have to get some birth certificates and date of birth files and papers for Clara, along with clothes for her and even credit cards and other such things." Andrea continued what she was saying. "For the time being, she should stay with Orion at his home."