Chapter Fourteen: Family Night

Inside of the antiques shop, Tyler requested to buy what was a sports almanac from the front desk. It was named 'Gray's Sports Almanac', which has all of the racing results from the 1980's onward to the year 2030. So, there's a sizeable gap of winning results in the book between then and there, and it'll have every winning decision inside of it. Definitely worth something in Tyler's eyes.

"Now, this is an interesting feature

"Now, this is an interesting feature." The woman behind the counter said, taking the sports almanac to show it to Tyler. "It has a dust jacket. Books used to have these to protect the covers. Of course, this was before dust repellent paper."

"Right." Tyler nodded.

"And if you're interested in dust, we have a quaint little piece from the 1980s." The woman now took out a tiny vacuum. "It's called a DustBuster."

Tyler soon payed for the book and left the store. He happily gripped the book and looked down at all of the results inside of it. "I can't ever lose with this." He grinned.

"Lose what?" Orion asked, making Tyler jump and hide the bag behind his back while turning to his friend.

"Oh, Uh, nothing. Nothing at all." Tyler smiled nervously to his friend. "I didn't lose anything. Did you lose anything? I hope not." Orion raised an eyebrow at Tyler, but before he could ask him...

"You four!" A voice called with a whistle. "Up here!" Braedey, Andrea, Orion, and Tyler all looked over to see James in the flying DeLorean just overhead.

"Hey, Dad." Braedey smiled. "What's going on?"

"Great to see you." Andrea added.

"Stand by. I'll park over there." James said, now shutting the door and spun the car around to land next to the teens.

"Yeah, alright." Orion nodded.

"Right on time." Tyler smiled.

Nearby the café doors, Biff noticed the car coming in to land. He laughed to himself. "A flying DeLorean? I haven't seen one of those in..." He stopped in realisation. "30 years..."

"Oh, Chevy. Dad is going to kill me if I'm late home. He might even ground me." Biff now turned to see Daphne running out of the café and sprint across the road? He looked to see the departing brunette, but then looked to see another Daphne by the DeLorean?

"What the hell?" Biff wondered in confusion. "Two of them?"

Back with Braedey and the others, they were greeted to Buster, who was sitting in the passenger seat and smiling to them, happy to relieve pats and hugs. Buster rushed out and barked happily to the teens.

"I left him in a suspended animation kennel. Buster never even knew I was gone in the first place." James explained.

"Hey, Buster." Andrea hugged the Golden Retriever, the dog smiling and he licked her face.