𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 :

I shift in my chair uncomfortably. God, I just want to stretch my legs, I have been sat down for way too long. I automatically frown when I glance at the time on my laptop screen. There is still another hour left of this lecture. Normally, this wouldn't bother me at all, but today I feel exhausted.  I just want to sleep. Oh, get it together Irin. I think to myself. It's a Friday after all, you have the weekend ahead to rest, I pause. And quite possibly party. I smirk. The thought of partying instantly makes me smile. Although it doesn't last long, since that smile is almost immediately replaced with a small yawn.  

Get me home. Please.

I glance over at the blonde girl sitting next to me. It's none other than my best friend, Ally. Who, by the way, happens to look more tired than ever. I chuckle when I realise that it's becoming quite hard for her to keep her eyes open. If it wasn't for her hand resting against her head, she would have definitely face-planted the desk. It is hilariously amusing to watch. I'm sure she has only had a minimum amount of sleep.

I let out a small giggle. That's exactly what you get when you stay up all night, gawking at Damon Salvatore. Do I blame her though? Absolutely not. The guy is probably one of the hottest males to have walked this planet. No exaggeration there. Damn you, Ian Somerhalder.

Speaking of hot guys, my eyes trail off to the man who is standing at the front of the class, leaning against his desk, with arms crossed in front his chest. He is currently going through the key ideas of the Marxism Sociological Theory and what their beliefs are when it comes to crime. I am not going to lie, I am paying little to no attention to what he is saying. Although he sounds mesmerising when he speaks, I can't help but stare at his glorious silhouette.

The things I'd let that man do to me.

Professor Evans.

This guy seems to be getting sexier and sexier every year. Needless to say, at least half of the girls that he is teaching, have definitely thought about fucking him. And if they say they haven't?

Well, they're lying.

It is currently my last year as a student in Boston University. My passion for social sciences begun at a very young age, while I was still in school. It is the path I decided to follow and evidently, it is what brought me here, sitting in this class. Social sciences as a course is pretty detailed and requires a lot of work. The lectures can sometimes be painfully long, but having one of the sexiest men to ever exist as a professor can really help the situation. Professor Evans is truly something else. That man could run me over with  his car, and I would honestly say thank you.

Stop it, behave yourself. 

I go back to looking at the PowerPoint on my laptop screen. I quickly pick up my pen and scribble a few key points down. I then begin to pay more attention to what's going on around me. That's what I am meant to be here for, after all.

University has always been in my plans. At the start, it was the idea of the party life that had me so intrigued, along with the feeling of being independent and living on my own. Or in this case, with my nutcase of a best friend. We both always wanted to experience that so called 'college life'.

Bunch of bollocks. I'm struggling.

Don't get me wrong. I love what I'm doing. But I am currently at that stage in my life where I just want to graduate and get out, in the real world. But, for now, I just want to get to my shared apartment with Ally and pass the fuck out. 

I look up from my laptop screen and stare at Evans. I try not to linger my eyes on him for too long, but it is proving really hard not to do so when his goddamn shirt is so tight. I look at his broad shoulders. His muscles flex with every move he makes. His hand moves up to his jaw and gently itches his beard. He has that scruffy look on him. You know, that really sexy one. The white shirt that he is wearing is hugging his muscles perfectly. The sleeves have been rolled up to his elbows which gives me a perfect view of his veiny arms and his large hands.