𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 :

'So, who wants to start?' Ally asks, while looking around the group of people. Her eyes searching for someone who's willing to begin the game.

'Hold on, before we start, what kind of questions are we allowed to ask?' I question everyone, wanting to set a limit to my curiosity. Liam narrows his eyes in confusion.

'What do you mean?' he asks, trying to understand my point of view. I begin to explain what I mean, before Sebastian interrupts.

'Well there's a difference between asking if you've ever peed your pants, and there's a difference in asking if you've ever fucked someone behind a tree.' Sebastian explains sarcastically, making me let out a genuine laugh, while nodding my head.

'That's exactly what I mean. Cheers Sea-bass.' I agree with the sexy brunette who's sitting on the sofa across the room, while lifting my fingertips to my lips and blowing him a kiss. The use of his nickname has made another appearance tonight, causing him to laugh.

'It's alright, you little shit.' he replies, making me laugh, once again. There's no flirtatious energy between me and Sebastian, it's quite clear that it's all just, vibes. We're going to be great friends, in the future.

I get more comfortable on my chair, while crossing my legs on top of one another. I quickly turn to look at Chris, whose eyes are already on me. He rolls his eyes to the back of his head, enjoying my little commentary, as well as the banter I have formed with his friends. I scan the room with my eyes, making sure no one's watching, as I give him a little wink and a smile, which he thoroughly enjoys.

'All questions allowed, but boys, please behave.' Hemsworth says, mainly looking at his little brother. I can see Ally melting in her seat as she sees how protective Chris can get.

'Right, okay. Do we all know the rules of the game?' Liam asks, while ignoring his brother's comment, focusing his attention upon the rest of us.

'You take a sip of your drink if you have done what the question is asking, but you don't drink, if you haven't.' Tom quickly explains, mainly looking at Mackie, who just nods his head.

'Let's start clockwise. I'll start, Ally follows and so on, okay?' Liam asks, purely wasting time away. I let out a sigh, while holding my drink up.

'Get on with it, big guy!' I say, looking over at Liam. He can tell I'm a tiny bit fed up, as he quickly nods, finally getting on with the game.

'I'll start us off slow. Never Have I Ever, had a one night stand.' Liam questions, waiting for everyone's reactions.

Almost immediately, everyone takes a sip of their drinks, while looking at each other. Ally's eyes never leaving Hemsworth's, as I can tell that the thought of him with another girl, has probably irritated her.

I look over to Chris, who has just put his beer down. I shake my head and bite the inside of my mouth. He quickly looks at me and shrugs, as he lifts his shoulders upwards, just to drop them back down. He gives me one of his most innocent looks, making me want to wipe it off of his face. I quickly take my phone out of the pocket of my jeans. Seen as I can't speak to him out loud, I might as well give him a little warning.

Me
I'll make sure to deal with you later.

I click send and wait for his reaction. Within seconds, he pulls his phone out of his pocket, trying to contain his smile, as soon as he has read the message. He looks directly at me and smiles at me once more, not needing to say anything else.

I can piss you off too, Evans.

'Never Have I Ever, lied about being single because I wasn't interested in a particular person.' Ally says, while her eyes are only looking at Liam, who's looking at her shocked. No one in the room takes a sip, apart from Liam.