𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 :

'God, where do I start? Last night was such an eventful night, Ally. But, before I get into it, I want to hear how your night went. C'mon!' I exclaim excitedly while grabbing her hand and dragging her further into the room, until we have reached the bed. She lets a genuine laugh fall from her lips as she holds my hand and walks with me until she eventually slumps down on the bed, allowing her back to fall backwards on the soft mattress.

She's still wearing the same clothes from the night before, along with her heels and her purse in her right hand. It's pretty clear that her dress was chucked on her body very quickly as it's not sitting correctly on her, it might even be inside out. Her blonde hair is no longer graciously falling on her shoulders but is now sitting in a very high ponytail, allowing a few strands to fall in front of her face. There are traces of makeup on her skin but the masterpiece she happened to create last night is now replaced with a smudged look, mixed with sweat and tiredness.

She definitely looks like she has had a good time.

'You look like you've ran a whole ass marathon.' I state before allowing a giggle to escape my lips.

'You don't look any better, lovely.' she argues back with a smile on her face, making me roll my eyes before grabbing the hairbrush from my desk and running it through my wet hair while positioning myself on the bed right next to her.

'Spill the tea, bitch. What did you do? Where did he take you? Was he packin'?' I bombard her with questions while she stays laid up on the bed.

'It was amazing. We went for food at this cute restaurant by the beach -which was adorable- and then we went for a stroll in the city centre. God, he was so sweet. Every time I hear that accent of his, I die on the inside.' she states excitedly, making me laugh at her commentary. I keep my attention on her while I'm still combing through my hair, waiting for Ally to finish her story.

'He was such a gentleman, I still can't get my head around it.' she giggles as her cheeks start burning up while she's reminiscing last night's events.

'You look so freaking happy, I love to see it.' I say truthfully while admiring the look on my friend's face before getting up from the bed and making my way over to my suitcase, hoping to find some trousers to wear to the conference. Ally slightly pulls herself up from the bed, while resting on her elbows so she can still see me.

'Anyways, to make a long story short, he insisted on walking me back to my room, so we both took the elevator up here and as soon as those doors shut in front of us and we were on our own, he kissed me!' she practically screams from behind me, making my body turn to face her while being in a state of complete and utter shock.

'In the elevator? Are you kidding? That's so hot!' I exclaim while looking at her, before letting my jaw drop to the floor.

'I know, right?' she squeals as she slumps back down on the bed while covering her face with both of her hands, trying to cover up the fact that she's blushing. I smile widely at her actions, pleased to see her this happy. I quickly shake my head at my friend's reaction while grabbing a pair of plain black jeans and squeezing my legs in them, eventually zipping them up.

'After a very heated make-out session in the elevator, I asked him if he wanted to come to my room for a quick drink, which he said yes to, but what neither of us knew is that this room was already occupied.' Ally says while arching her eyebrow, instantly making me feel guilty. I give her a pleading look before grabbing the hairdryer that is placed on the desk, right next to my makeup bag.

'Shit, I'm so sorry Al, I should have texted you. I just forgot after everything that happened.' I blurt out quickly while rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. She gives me a quick smile and lightly shakes her head.