𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 :

He viewed my story. Which means he must have wanted to search for my profile. But why? Why does he want to see more of me? Why does he want to know what I post on social media? It must mean he is at least a tiny bit interested. The thought of that makes me happy. Butterflies all over the place. I am screwed, I definitely like him.

You had a literal dream about him, of course you like him.

Ally and Khloe come back from the toilets and Ally settles down in her seat, while Khloe does the same. My best friend looks at me confused. Maybe because I'm smiling like an idiot. I don't really want to tell her what just happened while the girls are present. Zara and Khloe have no idea about what's allegedly going on with Chris, so I don't just want to spur it on them. It may be nothing, after all.

I pick up my phone and I gesture Ally to do the same. I go on our texts and quickly type : 'Professor Evans viewed my Instagram Story'. Ally looks at me in surprise. I can tell it takes everything within her to not snatch my phone off me, and see it for herself. I can see her typing. This is silly, but it's what we always do when we want to say something to each other but we can't because other people are present. Khloe and Zara are too busy talking about how vintage clothing is making a comeback this year, so I know they're not paying attention.

AllyPally🖤
You best believe we're stalking him when we get home. We need to find out if Hemsworth has an Instagram account too.

I laugh at her thinking and I nod. It's a clever idea. We can see if there's any women in their lives and get to know a little bit more about them. I turn my head towards their table. I try not to stare but it's hard when he's constantly laughing and looking all cute. He has taken his bomber jacket off which leaves his broad, muscly arms on full display for everyone to see. I wonder what his thing is. Maybe Pilates? My mind is now thinking about the man across me, working out. A concept. All sweaty and stuff. I have to stop myself before I go over there, sit on his lap and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

He just turns me on so much.

I decide to involve myself in the conversation the girls are having. Khloe is very passionate about fashion and she likes to talk about it quite a lot. None of us mind it. If our friend's passionate about something, we're definitely going to try and sound equally as excited as she is. All of a sudden, I can feel my phone vibrating. I pick it up to see who's calling me. It was Theo!

'Girls, Theo's ringing me. He asked me if we would all like to have a drink with him and his friends earlier. Would you all be okay if he came over here for a cocktail or two?' I quickly explain to the girls. I didn't want to ruin our night, so I had to make sure everyone was okay with Theo's presence.

'Don't be silly, of course it's okay! Now pick up before he hangs up!' Khloe says, while Zara nods in agreement. I knew Ally was okay with it so I didn't hesitate to pick up the phone.

'Hey pretty boy!' I answer the phone cheerfully.

'Hello trouble' Theo says whilst chuckling at my description of him. He's a shy person, but not so much with me and Ally. We bring out his 'fun side' as we call it.

'Whacha doin'?' I ask, wanting to know what his plans are for the rest of the night.

'I'm with Harry and Hero and we're approaching Hawks now. That's why I called you, are you still there? Should we come up for a drink?' Theo asks. I love both Harry and Hero. Ally does too. They are both British so when Ally is around them they always tease her about her accent. Harry is a really good-looking fella. And the sweetest kid. He's got those green piercing eyes and chocolate brown, curly hair. The British accent tops it all off. Hero also has similar characteristics to Harry. Shorter hair, big blue eyes and a smile to die for. I smirk to myself when I remember that Zara has a little crush on Harry. Showtime!