𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 :

'He's outside Al, let's go!' I shout over to my friend. I quickly look at myself in the mirror and fix my hair. I make sure that my jumpsuit is sitting right on my body and then, I look over to Ally.

'Calm down, it's not the first time he has seen you!' Ally says cheekily while she grabs my hand and leads me out of our apartment. She shuts the door behind her and puts her red bomber jacket over her shoulder.

She's right, but that doesn't make me any less nervous.

We walk out of the building. My eyes are looking for him, until they find him, just across the street. I smile at the sight of him. His blonde, curly hair is slightly falling into his eyes. He's wearing a simple white t-shirt and some blue skinny jeans. Sexy, I think to myself. He's obviously gotten out of his car, leaning against his Black 2000 Acura NSX. I don't know who's sexier. Him or his car.

Just ride both.

I smile at him and he does the same, after checking me out a couple of times. When he's done enjoying the view, he finally speaks.

'Hey stranger' he says with a smile on his face, as he's pulling me in for a hug. I gladly accept and wrap my arms around his muscly shoulders, placing my face in the crook of his neck. Gosh, he smells amazing. His hands are wrapped tightly around my waist and I can feel his head resting on my shoulder. Once we pull apart, I decide to speak.

'Hey Bri, it has been too long. How are you?' I say, looking straight into those ocean eyes.

'Yeah, I've been great!' Brian exclaims, his eyes leaving mine and trailing off to the girl behind me, who is waiting for our moment to finish.

'Hey Ally!' Brian says as he walks over to Ally. He gives her a friendly hug and I'm happy to see that she returns it.

'Hey big guy!' Ally says, earning a chuckle from the both of us. That's what she has always called him.

'I'm so happy to see you girls' Brian admits while the three of us are standing in front of his car, until he makes his way over to the driver's seat.

'We're happy to see you too! You have no idea how excited I am to go back to the Races tonight, I haven't been there in over two years!' I say excitedly while I'm getting in the passenger's seat and Ally's getting at the back.

'Me neither. Han, Mia, Dom and Letty are waiting for us there' I freeze for a moment. I didn't know Han would be there. Han is Ally's sort of ex and I'm not too sure if she is okay with seeing him. They used to hook up all the time when they were younger.

'Han is there?' Ally asks, before I can ask Brian myself.

'Yeah, are you going to be okay with that Ally?' Brian asks. I look over to Ally who's now smirking?

'Oh, absolutely! I look forward to see him!' Ally cheekily says, giving me a little wink. I let out a smile, relieved, she's not upset or something. I'd rather her be cheeky with him, rather than upset.

'Oh Jesus. Please take it easy on the guy!' Brian begs, while giving Ally a look through the rear view mirror. We all laugh at his comment.

We spend the rest of the drive talking about where Brian has been travelling to and how his racing career is going. He is really starting to blow up now, people recognising him, here and there. I ask him about his family and he does the same. I'm glad things aren't awkward between us, that's the last thing I would want.

In no time, we've made it to the north part of Boston, where the races are happening. As soon as Brian starts driving through the crowds of people, everyone is turning to look at his car in admiration. We make our way in the actual carpark and slowly drive down the aisles.