𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 :

'He gave you his card?' Ally says, fully surprised as her mouth is slightly agape and her eyes are wide open. I nod, giving her some time to digest all of the information I have just drowned her with.

'Well, what did Chris say?' the girl before me asks once more, making me sigh while quickly shrugging.

'I don't know. I didn't wait for him, I couldn't. There were too many eyes around us, it would've looked suspicious.' I explain, while falling backwards on the bed, making myself even more comfortable.

As soon as I got back in the room, Ally bombarded me with questions about the Mystery Guy. I explained what happened and how our interaction escalated, but she seemed very shocked and taken back by the events that had occurred previously. I genuinely don't understand why. It's not like the poor guy threw himself on me. He was just having a casual, if not very professional conversation with me.

It's a great opportunity to be noticed by someone with such knowledge and power in this industry and given as it is also very rare, I am not going to let that opportunity pass by. Not for Chris, not for Ally, not for anyone. This is my future we're talking about. So, I am willing to grab any opportunity that comes my way. After all, my future will be my legacy, the only thing that's going to stick with me throughout my whole life. So, at this point and time, it's more important than some silly crush.

Because that's all it is, at the moment.

'Do you think he's annoyed?' Ally asks, making me sigh once more. I turn my head towards her, paying my full attention to her. She looks at me sympathetically, before she slumps back on the bed.

'I don't know, I hope not. I mean, I understand why he would be annoyed but it should be okay once I've explained it all to him.' I exclaim, sounding hopeful.

'He's an intelligent man, he's mature. He'll understand where you're coming from.' Ally states reassuringly making me sigh once more, before quickly changing the subject.

'Anyways, wanna have some food? What time are you seeing Chris?' I question her, as I turn my head to my right, to look at an incredibly tired Ally, laying on the bed next to me.

'Eight o'clock.' she states simply while shutting her eyes, attempting to get some rest.

'What time are you seeing Evans?' she asks quietly not bothering to open her eyes. I sigh and give her a little shrug, even though she can't see me.

'I don't know, he hasn't texted me yet.' I state, while putting my hands behind my head and looking at the white painted ceiling above me. Ally automatically opens her eyes and turns to face me, worry flashing before her.

'What's going through your head?' Ally questions me, making me look at her once more. I give her a sorrow smile, before looking away again.

'Honestly, I don't know. If he has changed his mind just because he witnessed a professional encounter between Henry and I, then he's an ass and he should at least let me know.' I state as the words fall harshly out of my mouth. Ally nods and quickly slumps back on the bed.

'Right, what do you wanna eat?' Ally asks, attempting to change the subject as she can see that this particular situation is a bit fragile.

Neither of us had eaten anything today apart from those snacks we had, while we were on our way here. It's safe to say, I am starving.

'Shall we get room service?' I question, while sitting up on the bed. She quickly nods and copies my moves as she gets up from the comfy mattress.

Given as it was only five o'clock, Ally and I had enough time to enjoy the food that was delivered to us, in peace. She was definitely excited for her date tonight. You could see the anticipation in her eyes as she was frantically looking through her suitcase for something nice to wear, something that would impress her Prince Charming. Seeing her like this truly fills me with pleasure and enthusiasm. Feeling happy for your friends is always a superior emotion.