𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :

'Yours, I've got Ally at mine.' I say quickly, swallowing hard. His hand is still pulling on my hair, making me unable to move. He lets go of it, but is still holding on to my jaw, kissing me passionately, once again.

'Get in the car.' he says firmly, interrupting our kiss. He holds the door open for me, again. I let a shaky breath out and nod in agreement. I get in the car and Chris quickly shuts the door behind me. My eyes are attached to his figure, watching him make his way around the car, to get to the driver's seat.

What happened to not having sex on the first date?

I quickly brush the thought off my mind, as he's now in the car with me. I have absolutely no regrets. He starts the engine and before he can drive off, his eyes pay me a quick visit.

'Put your seatbelt on.' he states, while looking at my bare chest. I let out a little laugh. His caring side, colliding with his dominant one, is probably the sexiest thing about him.

'Yes sir.' I say quickly, grabbing the seatbelt from my left hand side, tightening it around me, making sure it's secure. I can feel his eyes on me while I'm doing so. I quickly glance at him and give him a smile.

'Now please drive.' I request, sounding more eager than I meant to. He chuckles lightly while his head shakes in agreement.

'Yes ma'am.' he obliges before giving me a smile.

I know this drive is going to be painfully long. It doesn't matter where he lives, whether it's close to the area that we're in right now, or whether it's thirty minutes away. It's going to be unbearable.

I quickly take my phone out, making sure to text Ally that I won't be returning home tonight, knowing she's going to be extremely excited to hear so.

I suddenly feel his hand on my knee. I look over to him, but his eyes are fixed on the road. I let out another shaky breath at the contact he's making with me. It drives me completely and utterly insane. His hand slightly travels up my thigh, going about half way. Having to wait for his next move, not knowing when it's going to be, makes me even more eager and sensitive to his touch. So, I decide to take matters into my own hands.

I grab his hand, driving it higher on to my leg, as it's now resting on the very top of my thigh. I arch my back slightly, when I feel his hand rubbing my thigh. He quickly turns to look at me, but I can't see him, as I have my eyes shut. I can only feel him.

His hand asks more pressure on my thigh, causing his fingers to create the smallest friction on my pussy. The feeling of his fingers against me, makes me squirm, as I buckle my hips towards his hand, wanting more. I look over to him, now panting like crazy, again. His eyes aren't even on me, as he's doing his best to keep them on the road.

I take full control of his hand and place it right where I want it to be. I ask more pressure on his fingers, letting him know he can carry on doing what he's thinking about doing. His middle finger makes small, circular motions over my clit, without asking the amount of pressure that I want him to, making me whine. I can tell that did something to him, as his fingers are now pressing hard against me, rubbing me up and down. I tilt my head backwards and let out a moan I had been holding in for God knows how long. I spread my legs more, giving him better access, as his full hand in now over my clothed pussy, with his thumb resting on my thigh.

Chris gently rubs the area, as I'm aching for more. I grab the arm, that's in between my legs, tightening my grip around him. My nails digging into his muscles. I throw my head backwards again, while trying to keep quiet, not wanting to distract his eyes from the road. It's not long, before I give in, unable to take the pleasure that he's causing me. His fingers still rubbing me up and down, changing the pace every now and then, making it even harder for me to contain myself.