𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 :

His lips are on mine, while both of his hands are holding my face perfectly close to his. My hands are softly resting on his muscular arms while his body finds its way closer and closer to mine. Suddenly, Chris pushes me up against the wall, trapping me in his arms. His lips are still dancing with mine, passionately luring me in.

'What are you doing here? Are you crazy? Somebody could have seen you!' I argue, after interrupting our kiss, which took a lot of willpower to do so. Chris just smiles at me, making me want to smother him in kisses and throw him on the bed behind us but, I stop myself from doing so.

For the time being.

'Calm down feisty, I was careful.' he softly says, making me roll my eyes at the nickname he has given me, attempting to hide how much I like it. His hands are still on my face, while I'm still pushed up against the wall, trapped beneath his touch. His eyes scan my body up and down, stopping at my chest, then slowly lingering down to the rest of me. I quickly smile mischievously before giving him a little warning.

'You have to be careful, okay? This is risky shit.' I say while resting my hands on his chest, looking up at him. He looks so damn sexy today. That tight t-shirt hugging his body, that cap, those sunglasses. Oh my, he looks like a frat boy, but hotter. Much hotter.

'Uh, language! Watch your mouth.' he fires back sarcastically, completely ignoring my comment. I narrow my eyes, while lifting my right eyebrow at him. I let a pout form on my lips as he lets out a little laugh.

'Really, Chris? You have the dirtiest mouth out of the two of us.' I state, removing my hands from his chest and crossing them in front of me. He lifts his eyebrows, revealing a shocked expression behind his sunglasses, as he moves away from me, no longer pushing me up against the wall.

'No, I don't!' he says defensively, making me roll my eyes and leave him behind me as I make my way back further into the room. I can feel him following me, so I turn around to face him.

'You can't deny it, Evans.' I say playfully, while giving him one of my cheekiest smiles. He shakes his head at me, before taking his cap along with his glasses off, resting them on the desk, next to my card. His hands make their way over to my waist, wrapping around me tightly, bringing his body closer to mine again. This time, I wrap my hands around his shoulders, causing me to look up to him since there's a huge height difference between the two of us.

'You love my mouth.' he mumbles, making my breath hitch at his comment. My thoughts instantly go back to that night, when his mouth worked wonders everywhere on my body. Just at the memory of that, my head tilts slightly backwards, allowing Chris to have a full view of my cleavage.

'Mmm, I really do.' I say softly, shutting my eyes and reminiscing all the things he did to me that night. He wastes no time, as his lips attach to the skin on my neck, causing me to let out a moan, as his tongue explores the rest of the area. My hands instantly make their way onto his dark hair, lightly tugging at it.

He leaves soft kisses along my jaw, but his lips  find mine again soon, colliding with each other almost immediately. My body is filled with anticipation as the need to have him starts growing unbearably. The way his hands are roaming my body, as they keep on brushing past my ass drives me absolutely crazy. As I deepen the kiss, I trap his bottom lip in between my teeth, biting it softly. Chris lets out a low grunt in response, giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth, twirling it around with his. His hands grab my waist even tighter, as they slowly make their way down to my ass, roughly squeezing it, earning a moan from me. I'm so needy right now. Needy for him. My hands leave his hair, travelling down to his abs, feeling him up. My fingers quickly trail off to his waistline, attempting to undo his belt, but being unable to do so, since he takes my hand away. I break the kiss in confusion while giving him a little whine, slightly annoyed that he interrupted me.