𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 :

Ally and I stayed up till three o'clock in the morning. We could literally talk for ages, if we wanted to.

I walked her through what happened when I left, to get myself a drink. How I bumped into Liam & how I froze when I saw Chris standing before me, once again. How I was shocked to discover that Liam, is Hemsworth's little brother & lastly, how much sexual tension there was between me and Chris, when we were left alone. An unforgettable experience.

I obviously mentioned the little stunt Chris tried to pull. Her face when I told her about Hemsworth's potential crush on her, was priceless. I could tell she was very excited and flattered. I just hope she proceeds with him and doesn't just, leave it.

Before we went to sleep, I went on my phone, to see what Chris had done when he asked for it. I was quite sure he'd put his phone number on there, so my contacts were the first thing I looked at. And there it was. A new number, saved under the name of 'Professor Evans'.

I smile at myself thinking about his choice of words. A simple 'Chris' would also be equally as appropriate, but of course he had to be extra.

I mean, 'daddy' would be appropriate too.

When Ally and I walked in class today, instead of seeing Chris in his usual spot, we saw Professor Mackie. I thought that was weird but I didn't say anything, hoping Chris would turn up eventually. When the lecture was about to start, Professor Mackie announced that he would be covering our lecture time for today, since Professor Evans was allegedly taking time off for 'personal reasons'.

I looked at Ally and gave her a very confused look, which she returned. There are so many scenarios going through my head right now. Why does he need time off? Is he okay? He looked okay yesterday, so it can't be a bug or something. My curiosity is getting the best of me, as my hand is itching to grab my phone, and text him to make sure he's okay.

I unlock my phone and quickly put it back down. I can't text him. He only gave me his number last night. I'll look too desperate if I text him too soon. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

Just get on with your day.

- AFTER THE LECTURE -

I can't get him off my mind.

I just want to make sure he's okay.

Ally tried to get me to text him and ask how he is, or why he was not there today. Considering we don't have a lecture tomorrow, I won't see him until Thursday. That's if he decides to show up. I try to shake him off my mind, but nothing is working. Ally and I even went to the gym, after the lecture, to let some steam off. Nothing worked.

As soon as Ally and I get home, I announce that I'm going to have a bubble bath. Seen as we both have a day off tomorrow, I want to relax tonight, without having to worry about waking up early.

I go in the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I let out a sigh and walk over to the bathtub, letting the water run freely, until it fills up. I quickly chuck the appropriate products in there, as well as a coconut scent bath bomb. I quickly open the cabinet on my left right below the sink. Ally and I keep all kinds of candles in there, for occasions just like this one. I start placing the candles all over the bathroom and eventually, make my way to the bathtub, to turn the water off. So many bubbles.

I turn off the lights. The candles are making the atmosphere much more peaceful, which makes the bright light very unnecessary. I put my hair up in a messy bun and remove all of my clothes. I slowly sink in the bathtub and let my muscles relax at the sensation.